News Kavangh: Conor harassing everyone for Poirier rematch before summer, Dustin on board

This is why Khabib nuthuggers will always be more rational than Conor nuthuggers , i'm just waiting for them to say that he actually deserves the rematch.

{<huh}

Lmao Khabib's the one sitting out with his fake retirement instead of fighting. Dude hasn't dropped his belt or left the USADA pool.

Ppl sleep on the fact that being ufc champ for poirier could provide hime more incomes in the long term than just one fight with mcg.

He made it clear that he wants to be the next ufc champ above all which is why i don't think the ufc will allow mcg a rematch. Not this time.

McGregor vs Mayweather did 6.7M ppv buys. What's Jake Paul's biggest ppv event? He wasn't the headliner for Tyson vs Jones Jr. last year.

Not sure what your point is in the above comment. I'm just saying, according to your logic, combat sports should be a popularity contest.

Paul v Askren will do well in PPV, thus it should be for the title. CM Punk fights should be for titles.

Not sure what your point is in the above comment. I'm just saying, according to your logic, combat sports should be a popularity contest.

Paul v Askren will do well in PPV, thus it should be for the title. CM Punk fights should be for titles.

Yeah, I figured that may be a little complex. Jake Paul doesn't sell PPVs like real fighters sell. So your point earlier that Jake Paul should be fighting for the title is severely flawed.

Money over merit. Conor needs to flex his selling power into power moves like this

Dustin vs. Oliveira for the belt
Gaethje vs chandler
Conor vs. RDA

Fuck no. Gaethje deserves more. He only lost to khahib just like Dustin. Dustin win over mcgregor should count that much

i just hope its not for the belt. honestly happy for dustin getting another payday though. conor has a lot of money he can throw dustins way to get his rematch. Dana will shut up the press by saying the series is tied 1-1 and conor won the first fight faster.

but yeah i dont think conor should have a chance to fight for the belt. promote dustin to champ later or have him fight oliveria in a title fight

He doesn't deserve a rematch but Dustin and the UFC is onboard for the most obvious reason.

Let's hope Conor comes prepared to fight this time for the sports sake.

I'm not a McGregor fan but still, i wouldn't underestimate McGregor in a rematch. I don't think either man will get a KO/TKO if they fight a 3rd time. I honestly think Conor will edge out a close decision.

Conor definitely has a shot, but IMO, somebody’s getting finished.

Fuck no. Gaethje deserves more. He only lost to khahib just like Dustin. Dustin win over mcgregor should count that much

?? he lost to Dustin and Eddie too. Poirier has picked up two wins since his loss to Khabib, Gaethje has picked up 0 wins since his loss to khabib.

It'll probably go like the Diaz fight where he'll fight safe and smart, get caught but ultimately win a 48-47 decision. Conor needs a challenge to get motivated it seems.

I don't think Dustin has his number. Conor just needs to be motivated and take it seriously.

dustin fucks him up again in the rematch
and i bet this time he just grapplefucks conor and makes him tap

conor was so poorly prepared for this. it was like he or anyone on his team hadn't watched MMA since the eddie alvarez fight and had no idea the calf kick was a popular technique.
dustin has better striking, better cardio, better chin, and better cardio.

conor has NOTHING

Ballsy by Color to run it back so soon. I think it might be wiser to give the chin more time to recover but he needs activity too to get his sharpness back. Huge stakes fight, Conor wins he is back in title contention, loses and I think he retires.
I think three or four months are enough, not sure though, only conor know how good/bad really is

Dana really gonna put his boy out to slaughter? I’m not so sure..

{<huh}

Lmao Khabib's the one sitting out with his fake retirement instead of fighting. Dude hasn't dropped his belt or left the USADA pool.
Conor has fake retired like 3 times hahahaha

Back