• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Only the Dem Reich and their propaganda arm can paint a pothead liberal hippie as an alt right.

The saddest part is that nobody cares that this is exactly what was done. That’s the real travesty. We all know the current Dem Reich is the most inherently evil group in political history.

Sorry I don't think private citizens and companies should be obligated to host other's crazy opinions. It's no different than this very forum having a list of rules for what you can and cannot say.

It's also generally people with dickhead views who cry about being silenced.
I assume you also support platforms to ban trading of specific stock. Funny that liberals value mega corporations freedom of speech over private citizens

I assume you also support platforms to ban trading of specific stock. Funny that liberals value mega corporations freedom of speech over private citizens

As long as they are following the law, sure. If they are doing it for illegal market manipulation then that's a crime.

Just like I don't complain that hedge funds limit who can participate.

As long as they are following the law, sure. If they are doing it for illegal market manipulation then that's a crime.

Just like I don't complain that hedge funds limit who can participate.
Lol enjoy being a corporate slave.

"are you doing this to prevent the hedge funds from paying even more on their losing bet??"
"absolutely not"
jgardner: "good enough for me!"

Did the rest of the sane world lock down to trigger Trump too ?
America ....uniting the world the since WW1 !
Like I asked someone else, did the rest of the world decide we'd had enough lockdowns right at the peak of their infection rate and open back up days after the opposition leader lost?

Lol enjoy being a corporate slave.

Posted from Headkicktoleg's corporate device connected to his corporate service.

We're all corporate slaves buddy. Look at the fucking clothes you're wearing right this second. If you didn't weave your own shit with yarn you created, you too are a corporate slave. Pretend you aren't if it makes you sleep better at night, but unless you're living in a fuckin hut in the woods you're just as much of a slave as the rest of America.

"are you doing this to prevent the hedge funds from paying even more on their losing bet??"
"absolutely not"
jgardner: "good enough for me!"

Didn't I clearly state as long as they aren't committing a crime doing so? They are already being sued and investigated. I'm not against that idea. It's no different than other services who don't allow options trading or penny stocks as long as it's not done illegally.

Sad that some politicians were willing to destroy lives and the economy because they despised Trump.

Lol. Rogan's show is slowing turning into Info Wars. How many times has Rogan been tested for the virus? I heard he was jumping in line and getting tested frequently in the beginning.

Sorry I don't think private citizens and companies should be obligated to host other's crazy opinions. It's no different than this very forum having a list of rules for what you can and cannot say.

It's also generally people with dickhead views who cry about being silenced.

Ok. Though not really relevant to my post you quoted.

Who would have thought the president we have actually matters.
Yeah of course it matters, but like fuck has it made a difference that quick. Biden had 0 impact on the current situation

We've seen it everywhere, the virus has high and low periods.

This is fucking stupid. I mean really. Last year it was always going to be 2 to 4 weeks because these were all lagging indicators. So now it's been 1 week and it's no longer a lagging indicator It is as if you were full of shit all along

Anti Maskers making trouble at a hospital.

Gotta say that piece of shit handled a mouthful of mace pretty well.

Yeah of course it matters, but like fuck has it made a difference that quick. Biden had 0 impact on the current situation

We've seen it everywhere, the virus has high and low periods.
I actually think it's likely his following and messaging has been heard and hit home more since mid-December. Surely, there are other factors at play like a subsiding of Thanksgiving and Christmas travel caused bloom.

I actually think it's likely his following and messaging has been heard and hit home more since mid-December. Surely, there are other factors at play like a subsiding of Thanksgiving and Christmas travel caused bloom.
Trump royally fucked I'm with you 100%
Based on our data here its unlikely anything is because of the the government, it's a bit too early.

Right?
All we had to do was get rid of Trump and this pandemic virus suddenly isn’t so bad.
Again, weird world we live in when a virus obeys the President.
But only if it’s your President.

Back