Social 2 Ohio House of Representatives Republicans propose making June 14th a holiday to celebrate Trump

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
Ohio Republicans propose annual state holiday honoring Trump as 'one of the greatest presidents in American history'

- Republican State Reps. John Cross and Reggie Stoltfuz want Ohio to make Juna 14 a State holiday to honor Trump

- 40 States recognize Ronald Regan Day. Illinois recognizes Obama on Augut 4th.

https://www.businessinsider.com/ohio-republicans-propose-annual-president-donald-j-trump-day-2021-1

Ohio Republicans want to declare June 14th 'President Donald J. Trump Day'
https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...ignate-june-14-donald-j-trump-day/4309995001/

-

True headline : 2 Republicans want to ingratiate themselves with the MAGA base and think sucking up to Trump will earn them grass roots support.

Yeah Let's make It a day but we need to include making May 25, Saint Floyd day too.... Clown shoes

Why not on the 15th (my birthday)? ;)

Interestingly, Trump shares his birthday with Che Guevara. They should make it a holiday so both the right and left can celebrate in some way now on the same day for different people. A rare win for both.

Im all for it if it gives me yet another government paid holiday. But I am in Canada so i doubt it

A Trumpstivus for the rest of us
festivus-for-the-rest.jpeg

It would be interesting to see a lit of the accomplishments that make him 'one of the greatest presidents in American history'.
Record high black unemployment, very tough feat.
So pretty adequate to celebrate him during that month, combine the holidays and call it Trumpteenf.

Why not on the 15th (my birthday)? ;)

Interestingly, Trump shares his birthday with Che Guevara. They should make it a holiday so both the right and left can celebrate in some way now on the same day for different people. A rare win for both.
I don't know breh, Che was extremely racist I wouldn't celebrate him.

True headline : 2 Republicans want to ingratiate themselves with the MAGA base and think sucking up to Trump will earn them grass roots support.

Why do you think Obama has a holiday in Illinois?

Back