Elections US Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell calls Marjorie Taylor Greene a 'cancer'

While the Q stuff was and is beyond insane, thinking that there is a network of elite pedophiles that are above justice is not insane. It’s what Epstein proved.

So now people add on to to which that is already beyond heinous.

when our normal real reality is already that disgusting, people don’t have to far to go to take it into insanity land
<mma4>

She's like some sort of alien disease or something!!
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fimageserve%2F5f9262206dc1afb7cfddcf45%2F0x0.jpg
giphy.gif

her reply to Mitch on twitter
"The real cancer for the Republican Party is weak Republicans who only know how to lose gracefully.
This is why we are losing our country.
— Marjorie Taylor Greene"

He's responsible. He lied to his base no different than this conspiracy scammer. Had he actually done something to help the dumb bastards who support this woman they would have never been attracted to what she's selling. Trickle down economics is just as ridiculous as bigfoot and flat earth.

While the Q stuff was and is beyond insane, thinking that there is a network of elite pedophiles that are above justice is not insane. It’s what Epstein proved.

So now people add on to to which that is already beyond heinous.

when our normal real reality is already that disgusting, people don’t have to far to go to take it into insanity land

edit: here is congresswoman Greene
abf6e3ddd8f39b4a67743e04e6cc214844-marjorie-taylor-greene.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

images

And congresswoman boebert

220px-Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

boebert-guns-firearms.jpg

I can see why leftists in congress are intimidated.

double edit: that hip holster is sexy as fuck. Wood
Boebert is a legit QT but that other chick looks like Trevor Lawrence lmao

clemson-trevor-lawrence-nc-state-preview.jpg

I’m wondering if all these people piling on and attacking her might end up backfiring. Kinda reminds me of Trump’s accent. He was crazy and repugnant but it turned out that’s what the base wants and any press is good press. You really can’t lose acting like deranged human garbage if you’re a Republican. The chuds eat that shit up.

She might end up being a big star.

I'm not a young man but I'm much younger than Mitch, and when I was a young man I was already thinking Mitch looked like both a turtle and some kind of robot with fake skin. Time has not helped him shake either analogy.

Rumors amongst congressional democrats are that Mcconnell's only ever been seen eating salads.
<{fry}>

I’m wondering if all these people piling on and attacking her might end up backfiring. Kinda reminds me of Trump’s accent. He was crazy and repugnant but it turned out that’s what the base wants and any press is good press. You really can’t lose acting like deranged human garbage if you’re a Republican. The chuds eat that shit up.

She might end up being a big star.
The right will make their own squad of idiot bimbos. Just what American needs!

good thing the left didn’t start that program..........

The right will make their own squad of idiot bimbos. Just what American needs!

good thing the left didn’t start that program..........

Greene and the squad aren’t even close to being in the same league. That’s just some lazy whataboutism that chuds trot out when she says something embarrassing.

And really dude, you’re the exact type of retard who easily get behind Greene. She’s only a tiny bit crazier than you, if at all.

Greene and the squad aren’t even close to being in the same league. That’s just some lazy whataboutism that chuds trot out when she says something embarrassing.

And really dude, you’re the exact type of retard who easily get behind Greene. She’s only a tiny bit crazier than you, if at all.
Lol at this nonsense. The squad sees racism everywhere and AOC makes the argument that it’s better to be morally correct rather than factually correct. That statement wins them all. Bc that one literally takes reality, the truth, and burns it in favor of feelings and moral virtue signaling.

the squad is way worse. And more divisive.

In the grand scheme of thigns McConnell is far worse, even though Greene is absolutely nuts.

Back