Law Discrimination Against White People Mega Thread

Sometimes I wonder what drugs it would take to get me into the reality that some of you are living in. Giving those with a disadvantage a fair playing field is not white discrimination, its equality.

This is exactly like the feminist movement.

Bring up some bs that women have done = You'RE an InCeL or You'rE a Misogynist or YoU HAte ALL womEN.

Bring up some bs that blacks have done = You'Re A RacIsT or BlaCKs caN'T bE RACist or WHitE PriviLEGE.

Of course, no facts or studies are brought to the table. Just shaming and brainwashing repeated over and over.

Ok, take it easy man.
I’m not even one of the hardcore ones. Some fair points have been made...

The most discriminated against people in this country are Asian Americans.
I don't know if you know this, but Asians have no common sense, that's why they suck at driving...

As a middle class, middle-aged white man, I have never once felt discriminated against.

Delta Airline and Wells Fargo pledge to increase their percentage of black employees.In order to reach their new percentage quota they are focusing on hiring more blacks, they by definition will also have to hire less whites, or non blacks I guess. Factoring in face into the hiring process is illegal under federal law. However, they will still do it an the courts will not do anything to challenge it.
https://www.investmentnews.com/wells-fargo-among-the-companies-setting-racial-hiring-quotas-196662

folks do hire black Americans....not sure why anyone would think otherwise

hi there milmandani,

interestingly, no one in this thread has stated that folks don't hire black Americans.

who are you responding to?

- IGIT

Have we posted this yet?
iu

As a White guy i want to clarify something. Pointing out discrimination or unfair practices is not "going for the victim olympics" or claiming oppression. Its merely pointing out discrepancies in our world. As we work to fix past wrongs we have to be careful not to swing the pendulum in the opposite direction or we will be right back to where we started. History repeating itself or something.

In general being white is fine. I was born with nothing and had to earn everything but ive never felt like my skin color held me back. Could it have been easier in some cases if i was a minority? Sure but it could be a hell of a lot worse also.
The people who obsess about this kind of stuff tend to use it to justify their own shitty views. They blow shit way out of proportion not because of concern for themselves, but to feel vindicated in their opinion of others. 9 times out of 10 the white opression/white genocide crowd are racist af themselves. The whole they will not replace us crowd. Their end solution to this is rarely can't we all just get along.

This sentiment dates back to the end of the Civil War when freeing black people would mean the end of the white race in the US.

Sometimes I wonder what drugs it would take to get me into the reality that some of you are living in. Giving those with a disadvantage a fair playing field is not white discrimination, its equality.

Equality is bad and immoral.

good morning updowniri!

Not interesting enough to combat the law. The law simply states no discrimination, it does not say that discrimination is okay if it is for an underrepresented group. Private establishments have been sued and ran out of business for violating this law. When this happens, the prosecutors proudly state how they brought justice to an evil law breaker. They often exclaim how they are stopping people from being judged by the color of their skin. But when it comes to using the law to combat blatant discrimination against white people, everyone including Judges, simply bends the law. The law goes from set in stone to bendy rubber depending on the race. When it was written this double standard was not included.

no one is denying that white people must shoulder the burden of enduring racism, just like any other ethnicity here in America.

its something i wish someone would shine a bright light on this injustice, which is why i appreciate your efforts here on this thread.

its not just racism when seeking employment that whites must content with; its the olympics - specifically, the 100 yard dash. i know its a politically incorrect thing to ask, but why are the 100 yard gold medalists always black?

its an uncomfortable question, but i won't be muzzled any longer (nor should you). the olympics seem racist, to me, and i think its about time someone just came out and stated the obvious.

*ponders*

nevertheless, it does seem that black people suffer from more racism than white people, as far as employment goes - and this phenomenon exists across multiple demographics.

check out this chart!

Black-Unemployment_webfig-3.png

seems like black Americans just can't catch a break. how can we fix this to make it more fair?

At any rate, Jews used to be over represented at the top colleges, because of this a quota was passes capping the number of Jews. This quota was eventually removed and the Jewish over representation skyrocketed.
eliteenrollment-large.jpg

https://philebersole.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/asian-americans-jews-and-ivy-league-admissions/
Letting in more Jews greatly decreased the amount of non Jewish whites admitted. However, no one seemed to care. A quota is currently on whites as well. They could remove it and cut into the black population. That is obviously never going to happen.

that's a very interesting story!

so you agree that Asian Americans are the ones facing racism, as far as gaining entry into our elite colleges go, right? i mean, look at this chart!

chart.png

how can we level the playing field for Asian americans?

its something both you and i care about; what are your ideas, my good friend?

- IGIT

I laughed back when I heard about the Mens’ Rights Movement. Idiots, all of them. This is similar.

Now it’s “discrimination against white people”, lol
Yes, there are many instances where a college or employer may choose an applicant from an underrepresented minority instead of the white applicant. Ok, there is political pressure at times to nominate/appoint a woman, or person of color, for certain positions.
But c’mon, if you’re a white guy who can’t get into a decent college or find a decent job, blame yourself. Don’t go blame that on black people!
Most white people historically have been wealthier and things have generally balanced out because of it. But if you're a white person without any privilege you are sure as way worse off than a black person without privilege, you have less opportunities to get out. Your white skin isn't going to mean shit because no one hires someone because their skin is a certain tint. They hire based on things like experience, punctuality and determination.

It called being anti-white.

and the west is full of them. It’s pure on state sanctioned discrimination and hatred.

and there is never a logical rebuttal. It’s just “cry more”. Everyone knows is discrimination. But they love the discrimination, bc they hate you.

this is why American as we know it is breaking apart.

equality for every American regardless of skin color must be the rule

Equality is certainly the best option presuming an equal playing field, but we all know that isn't quite the case.

The pendulum was swung to the side of white supremacy in the west for so long that it's inevitable that it's going to swing back the other way a little before it settles in the middle.

Minorities were used to give whites a huge leg up economically and socially in the west for generations. There are lasting implications that make true race free equality not the best way to correct the course of this nation at this moment. Some races need help forward. That isn't the same thing as holding a race backwards.

I just find it hard to buy into the white oppression bullshit when my dad can remember segregation.

Also as a white man who spent a decade in a black neighborhood with a black girlfriend in a company owned by blacks.... I've never once felt discriminated against by minorities or shamed for being a white man.

The “playing field” is largely a function of socioeconomics; race is at most a secondary(if not tertiary) factor. In any case, it’s childish and intellectually dishonest to not be able to at least acknowledge discrimination against whites is common in the U.S. It’s not even really debatable, if we’re being honest.

What is at least debatable, though, is whether that discrimination of whites is justified, in light of the historical context of the treatment of POC.

But if you're a white person without any privilege you are sure as way worse off than a black person without privilege

hiya Scheme,

i understand that white people who are unprivileged spend their days yearning to be black and unprivileged.

i get it.

it seems like the black who are unprivileged get all the breaks, and i 'spose its natural that poverty stricken whites would be envious.

*ponders*

its times like this that its helpful to remember what the good Lord said about covetousness.

i find the 10th commandment sees me through these times of struggle.

- IGIT

I wonder how many people did Paypal her.

White guilt is the real issue in this country. I'm sure she made bank. Judging by her annoying and telling little giggles after all the ridiculous bullshit she was puking up.

A fool and his money are easily parted though. So props to her on capitalising on the stupidity of libtards.

hiya Scheme,

i understand that white people who are unprivileged spend their days yearning to be black and unprivileged.

i get it.

it seems like the black who are unprivileged get all the breaks, and i 'spose its natural that poverty stricken whites would be envious.

*ponders*

its times like this that its helpful to remember what the good Lord said about covetousness.

i find the 10th commandment sees me through these times of struggle.

- IGIT
I didn't say that, do not strawman my argument.

White people who are underprivileged have less resources to get out. They have to perform better to reach the same results as their black counterparts, all based on their skin colour. That is racism.

Now are more white people in America not in that position so in general more well off? Yes, but that doesn't mean the policies aren't definitively racist.

Back