Social Gingers, Afro's, blondies and baldies: New French law to protect against hair based workplace discrimination

You're ignoring one of the main reasons there is pleasure in the black community to conform to "white" beauty standards.
Hey.... again, I am totally confused what you are getting at. How can I ignore something if I have no idea what are referring to?

Gingerism is the last acceptable form of discrimination in the UK. They will rip it from our cold, dead hands.

This better exclude manbuns….

Huh?? No one hates black women's hair more than black women themselves. That's why they wear wigs, weaves, extensions, etc etc. Which actually makes them look weird and worse... FAKE. There are bald Chinese women, Indian women and muskrats out there in the world because of this business.

They'd look so much better if they'd stop using their heads as a weekly science project. There is NOTHING better than natural.
explosive take there bud

explosive take there bud
Point out where I am wrong.

Edit: OK the muskrat part was questionable but there have been reports that not all of that imported fake hair is human grown. So what does that leave?

Last edited:
Hey.... again, I am totally confused what you are getting at. How can I ignore something if I have no idea what are referring to?
Modern black beauty standards and concepts are inseparable from how brutally they were frequently enforced and coerced historically.

Modern black beauty standards and concepts are inseparable from how brutally they were frequently enforced and coerced historically.
Maannn... I have no clue what you are trying to say. I'll give it my best college try to reply though.

Today they are free to do whatever they want. And sadly the vast majority of American black women choose to wear what sometimes looks like a stuffed animal on top of their heads.

To this day it is one of the things that put American black women way behind in desirability compared to black women in South America, Europe, and the Caribbean.

You can make excuses for them as long as you want but it's never going to help them progress and better themselves in the future.

Huh?? No one hates black women's hair more than black women themselves. That's why they wear wigs, weaves, extensions, etc etc. Which actually makes them look weird and worse... FAKE. There are bald Chinese women, Indian women and muskrats out there in the world because of this business.

They'd look so much better if they'd stop using their heads as a weekly science project. There is NOTHING better than natural.
This trend is what is called internalized hatred...when society judges someone and shows predjuduce against them for something, then they grow to resent that thing about themselves and try to change it.

Theres literally hundreds of videos online about this very issue.

I agree that natural almost always looks way better though.

Being pro ginger is the most un European thing I’ve ever hear of. France has fallen.

- I'm whitier than @fingercuffs cotton panties. You guys can poke fun at me, i dont get ofended, as long we agree that Van Damme, Gary Daniels and Andy On are far better than Bruce Lee and his sloppy kicks of course.

Last edited:
I thought this was punishment for calling someone chrome dome.
However after reading the links, I guess it is necessary. Never realized this was a thing. I think as long as your hairstyle doesn't affect your safety at work, one should do as they please, it's irrelevant to performance.
Depending on the job I can understand not wanting an obviously unnatural hair color like pink or blue.

But there should be broad leeway for ethnic hairstyles IMO.

This trend is what is called internalized hatred...when society judges someone and shows predjuduce against them for something, then they grow to resent that thing about themselves and try to change it.

I mean it's not like even very highly successful black women will get openly publicly shamed for their natural hair in 2024:

Still have a difficult time understanding what you mean. But since I got all the time in the world I'll do my best. I got no hate or prejudice against anyone.
In what way? Because this is a topic that black women go out of there way to avoid at all costs.
True.

Back