We should boycott any Khabib v. GSP talks

GSP fans pollute this forum constantly with threads about how he could beat anyone anytime even now

Just the thought of him actually coming back to face Khabib is making them shit their pants.

Unfortunately I'm very doubtful this fight ever happens as GSP, just like his fans, knows deep down he is a fraud and doesn't want to break the delusional fairytale surrounding him.

He'll continue to seek attention as usual though.

GSP fans are the most insecure of all

The Khabib fight literally scares them to the core and they come here trying to defend GSP's honor at all costs <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

They also try to make it seem beating a "40 year old" GSP means nothing for Khabib

I have never seen such a scared group of fans

The Khabib fight literally scares them to the core and they come here trying to defend GSP's honor at all costs <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

They also try to make it seem beating a "40 year old" GSP means nothing for Khabib

He is 40. So why make the man chop all the way down to 155 when he’s 40 years old exactly? Help me out here? Could it be you have that scared shit backwards?

I think it's an embarrassment to the sport that this match up can't come to fruition at fair terms for both fighters. But what can we really expect from fighters that cant fathom a match where they don't have a clear advantage?

We have absolute legends like Cormier, Triple C, Adesanya, Conor, Holloway, Porier, Jones, Diaz, Nunez, BJ Penn that have demonstrated true warrior spirit and moved up in weight and at times to their own detriment. But that's what warriors do.

When boxers clean out a division, they don't squat at a weight class their whole careers, they move up. It not only increases their stock but that of the sport as well.

We as fans need to stop swooning over these garbage snorefests that will never come to fruition and parade the legends that are willing to go out on their shields for insurmountable levels of glory.

blame gsp cause he why they didnt fight. there also what 4 weight clsses with in 10 pounds in boxing so little easier to do that.

dosnt floyd have a belt at 137 140 143 and 147

We have absolute legends like Cormier, Triple C, Adesanya, Conor, Holloway, Porier, Jones, Diaz, Nunez, BJ Penn

You could make a much better list but BJ is near the top.

As for Picto being on there...

<mma4>

Khabib if he was ever serious about fighting GSP he simply would make the challenge at 170 pounds. It’s not hard..

What is he walking around at these days eating all that retirement food? Like 210?

When asked if he'd fight Khabib at 170, GSP in his most recent interviewed dodged the question...

Just say that you are scared of Khabib of destroying GSP (which he would 100% of the time)

40 or not, Khabib would maul GSP and make him quit worse than Serra did

Get over it
If it’s so easy why not challenge the man at 170? Easy right? He’s 40, he’s an old man. Piece of fucking cake.

When asked if he'd fight Khabib at 170, GSP in his most recent interviewed dodged the question...
If GSP is officially called out in that weight class I don’t see how he turns it down? I’d be stunned.

If GSP is officially called out in that weight class I don’t see how he turns it down? I’d be stunned.

Interviewer asked him if he'd fight Khabib at 170, GSP went on to NOT answer the question and went on a tangent instead, make of it what you will.

This is only a good fight if GSP wins otherwise most people don't wanna see Khabib beat on a 40 year old former champion

Interviewer asked him if he'd fight Khabib at 170, GSP went on to NOT answer the question and went on a tangent instead, make of it what you will.

He's always been like this bro. Back in 2009 the media would ask him about a potential fight with Anderson Silva and he'd respond the sameway for whatever the reason. I think GSP does it just to keep fan's interest level high for his branding

If it’s so easy why not challenge the man at 170? Easy right? He’s 40, he’s an old man. Piece of fucking cake.

Khabib is the undefeated p4p GOAT, GSP is a retired 40 year old. GSP has no leverage and no one cares if he comes back or not

Khabib is doing GSP a favour by mentioning him to fight

GSP won't fight Khabib at any weight, he is scared of getting mauled

Khabib is the undefeated p4p GOAT, GSP is a retired 40 year old. GSP has no leverage and no one cares if he comes back or not

Khabib is doing GSP a favour by mentioning him to fight

GSP won't fight Khabib at any weight, he is scared of getting mauled
Still can’t explain to me why he is so scared of fighting an old man at 170? Puzzling indeed. Especially considering Khabib walks at like 220 pounds right now.

What I make out of it, it’s a non-issue because there’s no offer. With whatever discussions Khabib has never shown any interest whatsoever at 170 pounds. This despite the fact that he has a very difficult time making 155 and he openly talks about how he has no challenges left at 155. Very odd.

I give the advantage to gsp even at age 40 if they go at 170 or an open weight in a 3 rounder.

let's be real though he's old as hell and a terrible finisher. He'd lose a 5 rounder because he'd over estimate his cardio, again he's old.

the only way we'd see gsp give his everything is in a no time limit match because then it either becomes a cardio war or who can finish who.

prime gsp jabs him into oblivian for the full 5 rounds.

It'l never happen though. Khabib will not agree to 170 and he'll pretend like he's going easy on gsp for not accepting 155 and trying not to humiliate him to get the public on his side so he can also duck fights at welter weight.

Khabib is planning to pull the same weak bullshit as gsp wait for someone at LW to come along as a new champ that looks like a heavy favorite for Khabib to win then beat that guy to lay claim to greatness.

it's just weak bullshit. Thanks gsp for making that seem acceptable.

They should do it at 170. Gsp is old as fuck now. If that's not enough of an advantage then khabib should just shut the fuck up about this fight already. Asking an old retired fighter to come back and weight drain himself to fight you, at a weight he never fought at?

Not a good look.

What I make out of it, it’s a non-issue because there’s no offer. With whatever discussions Khabib has never shown any interest whatsoever at 170 pounds. This despite the fact that he has a very difficult time making 155 and he openly talks about how he has no challenges left at 155. Very odd.

Out of 1-10 how much credit would you give Khabib for beating GSP at 170 and vice versa? (10 being the most credit)

Khabib takes an L even with a win because he fought an out of prime 40 year old retired GSP. An even bigger L if it happens at 155.

GSP takes an L even with a win because he fought a LW who never fought at WW in his UFC career.

Out of 1-10 how much credit would you give Khabib for beating GSP at 170 and vice versa? (10 being the most credit)

Khabib takes an L even with a win because he fought an out of prime 40 year old retired GSP. An even bigger L if it happens at 155.

GSP takes an L even with a win because he fought a LW who never fought at WW in his UFC career.
Whatever credit I would give him he gets more for challenging and ultimately winning the fight at 170 pounds. That’s the class that GSP dominated his entire career in.

he’s going to get a hell of a lot less points for forcing a 40-year-old man to drain himself..

Still can’t explain to me why he is so scared of fighting an old man at 170? Puzzling indeed. Especially considering Khabib walks at like 220 pounds right now.

gif8.gif

Imagine Khabib tapping to strikes to Serra

GSP is changed his entire life and career over this cucking <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I'm talking to the same person who thought Conor was going to beat Dustin again

You are a casual

Last edited by a moderator:
gif8.gif

Imagine Khabib tapping to strikes to Serra

GSP is changed his entire life and career over this cucking <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
You are quickly becoming the Skip Bayless of these forums..

not me i wanna see it

Back