• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Gina Carano tosses her hat into social media politics #fireginacorano trends

Well lets not forget this is the same Disney that didn't fire Pedro Pascal for insulting a fan to.
this was happening. Till he was told to apologize.

Insulting a fan for having a reaction over their favorite character appearance in the show.

Nope. Tweeting your political beliefs on Twitter and facing backlash for it, is no where the same as Jews being forced to hide their culture and religion with the fear of being outed and exterminated. Seriously?

The Holocaust is trivialized everyday by democrats who have called every Republican President since Nixon the second coming of Hitler. Celebrities constantly trivializing it by comparing their political opponents and anybody who supports them to nazis. How is that not ignorant? How many have lost their jobs?

This is poignant because people are turning on each other, there are stories of children turning on their parents and “calling them out” to the mob, people are having their lives destroyed if they openly don’t subscribe to certain political thought. Whether it’s the government or corporate monopolies working in coordination(at the urging and benefit of the current party in power) to censor people is all the same. Half of this thread is people saying “all you have to do is shut your mouth”. It’s totalitarian.

Last edited:
Don't bother. The culture wars are like jazz. If you need to ask what it is, you'll never know.

Well, your right to an extent but just because someone isn't aware of what is going on doesn't mean I can't point them in a direction.

Oh and by the way Marxism doesn't work..........

Well if you dont care for her politics then she should have taken your cue and others who had advice her no one cares about her political stance. I am not saying its good that she got culture cancelled but she should have never even been on this show due to her horrible acting. Plus she is FAT and not the HOT Gina we all knew and loved.
She bout to get Fatter now . Stress eating . Or opposite . Cracked out .

now is the time for alternative media. i watch youtube mostly anyway. my kids play games
Ok but youtube is owned by Google. And they absolutely would cancel someone for saying something they deemed controversial. That's my point, its an empty gesture. Everything is owned by some conglomerate these days, and all of them would throw anyone and everyone under the bus to avoid negative press.

This is the world we live in now.

gina acted like a victim, so they made her a victim. Is Normal.
WHO'S NEXT

Openly firing her for her political opinions & blacklisting her from the industry is a good first step; but I really feel like there is more that could be done here. There should be some kind of way to round up people like her, & put them all in one place so we can better keep an eye on this kind of thing in the future.

Gina Carano is a big MAGA fan and has gotten in trouble before but it seems that the THICC QUEEN pushed things over the line today and has now been fired. She was awesome as Cara Dune so this is very sad really, hope she can find new work.

star-wars-the-mandalorian-gina-carano-cara-dune.jpg

Don't bother. The culture wars are like jazz. If you need to ask what it is, you'll never know.
Asking someone to clarify what they're saying doesn't mean I'm not aware of what's going on in this country lmao

The Holocaust is trivialized everyday by democrats who have called every Republican President since Nixon the second coming of Hitler. Celebrities constantly trivializing it by comparing their political opponents and anybody who supports them to nazis. How is that not ignorant? How many have lost their jobs?

There are worse things not even spoken about but let's just concern ourselves with one ideology........right?

Openly firing her for her political opinions & blacklisting her from the industry is a good first step; but I really feel like there is more that could be done here. There should be some kind of way to round up people like her, & put them all in one place so we can better keep an eye on this kind of thing in the future.
<[analyzed}>

Well i only just woke up (hungover) so it is news to me bro.

Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't. She got fired temporarily for execs to appease the SJW and then they'll rehire her when Mandalorian S4 needs a new arc.

Back