Did anyone else skip the WMMA co main?

Fedor Emelianenko

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just skipped through it. I had no idea who those girls were fighting.. the quality of WMMA is generally poor unless you are talking about the top of the female divisions. E.G nunes/Yonna Anjek/Rousey

wwe-wrestling-fight-62bZhM9hQpanJsfUIH

wwe-wrestling-fight-62bZhM9hQpanJsfUIH

The level of WMMA is so poor. Only a handful of female MMA fighters are truly skilled.

Nunes
Joanna
Rose
Holm

Are pretty much the only truly decent WMMA fighters. Most other females in MMA are not athletic and uncoordinated.

Last edited:
Was going to but ended up watching because I had nothing else to do. It turned out to be an okay fight, but not PPV worthy.

No chance. I was very interested in that fight. Just as I was for the cancelled 125 fight. Two of the girls were new to the UFC 125 division, having only one fight each. And I wanted to see how they’d do against two girls ranked 10, and somewhere just outside 15.

The one fight happened answering some questions I had. Unfortunately, the other one did not.

I just skipped through it. I had no idea who those girls were fighting.. the quality of WMMA is generally poor unless you are talking about the top of the female divisions. E.G nunes/Yonna Anjek/Rousey

Wmma is never worth the watch.

All men realize this.

Some deny it out of either a weird perversion and pleasure to seeing women get beat up, or a misplaced attempt at kindness acting like women are good at fighting.

Then u missed a good scrap...

Ahahha sucks for you

But you kept judging shit before you see or try it...its good way to go thru life...lmfao

I watched some of the early prelims live until I got tired and then fastforwarded through every single fight this morning except the main event

I think I might be growing tired of watching MMA unless it's the absolute best in the world facing off.. I used to love watching everything but I guess there's a time for everything

Alexa Grasso, who won, is quite a good striker. She previously earned a UFC Fight Of The Night, but not this time.

Back