Social MADAM ALEXANDER OCASIO CORTEZ raises 2 MILLION and travels to Texas to help those in need

More virtual signaling from the libs. What disgusting people.

Genuine politicians like Cruz and Abbott make their disdain and apathy for people clear by straight up lying in front of cameras and vacationing in the Caribbean.

the AOCDS is strong in this thread.

It’s bc we all know it’s disingenuous. She hates Ted Cruz, and wants to come down and wallow in the discomfort of Texans for political gain. It’s actually sick.

she’s never come and helped the Midwest after floods or to tornadoes. She didn’t care then, not about us.

she just knows the media is going to give her a glowing crown and she’s going to go bask in it. If that doesn’t make you sick, just the utter fakeness of it all, I don’t know what to tell you.

my two friends in Texas who moved to Austin tell me Texans are pissed. They don’t want to be her political prop. The media won’t ever mention that
LOL. Yeah, I wouldnt be surprised if AOC is gloating and throwing some shade on Lyin' Ted.

putting “Proud American” on my ignore list. all of a sudden this thread is readable!

L2ltYWdlcy9wcm9kdWN0L3Byb21vdGlvbmFsL2Nuc3pkb29ybWF0X2JsYWNrX2xhcmdlLmpwZw==_H_SW600_MH600.jpg

Actually no, as a representative of an NYC district its not her job to raise money for Texas and fly over there to help with the relief.

Tbh this is not even about sides to me. AOC is one of the more genuine and decent Democrats while Ted Cruz is one of the most vile, self centered Republicans out there so its not even a fair comparison between the two parties. Its like comparing the bench warmer of one basketball team to the star player of another.
Wtf does that statement even mean?

My mother is the most genuine person that i think loves me. This is what makes her competent enough to handle my finances?

Who gives a fuck. I said many times i really think she is well meaning. I don't think she is competent. Her appeal to people i find dangerous.

Wtf does that statement even mean?

My mother is the most genuine person that i think loves me. This is what makes her competent enough to handle my finances?

Who gives a fuck. I said many times i really think she is well meaning. I don't think she is competent. Her appeal to people i find dangerous.
Huh? What does that have to do with my post? I never said anything about her competency nor did I even reply to one of your posts so not really sure what you're on about. Plenty of other posters seemed to understand the apparent meaning of my statement so not sure why you're struggling to.

]

Even I don't agree with her politically all the time. But she's smart as a tac. She has some pretty good accomplishments like getting an asteroid named after her for her contribution to coming second in a respected field of science.

She has a few bloopers here and there like most politicians have due to inexperience
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHA

As long as he believes it, it's the truth. That's all that matters.....

It's just funny to me how many Trumpers want to tell the world about "Fake News" and then post retarded shit like he did when it's 100% fake (and easily verified).

Huh? What does that have to do with my post? I never said anything about her competency nor did I even reply to one of your posts so not really sure what you're on about. Plenty of other posters seemed to understand the apparent meaning of my statement so not sure why you're struggling to.
Yes thats exactly why I'm challenging your post to clarify if it's an endorsement of her policies. Just to make it clear cause it seemed that only known lefties liked it.

You're on Cuomo's side now?

<36>

This was a good thing she did. Amazon is a monopoly that abuses its workers and engages in anticompetitive business practices. And they wanted taxpayers to fund their move there as well as getting billions of dollars in tax cuts and subsidies. You're going full on corporate shill here to side with Amazon.

We Americans have never seen anything like this. Some super rich nyc people could have given her money and said “go fuck with Ted Cruz”

this is gonna piss millions of Texans off. They know she doesn’t care about them, she hates their red state guts. She’s there to antagonize Ted Cruz. And everyone knows it. It’s just another new low in American politics

and our liberal media and cultural outlets are gonna have a field day with this. She’s gonna be revered like the Virgin Mary herself.

This is not about people of Texas. I can’t believe the misery of millions of people is gonna be the background to this disgusting display.

I can’t remember a single time any elected representative has gone to another state after a storm or other occurrence to play political gotcha. I dont think it’s ever happened before

You're such an idiot. Literally just yesterday you were defending Ted Cruz and you walked right into this thread without even thinking. Partisan hack to the core.

Back