Social MADAM ALEXANDER OCASIO CORTEZ raises 2 MILLION and travels to Texas to help those in need

Was it raised by simps on twitch? Is it going to Texans or instead to organizations like thousand currents who will then take 90% and dole out 10%?

and leave it up to AOC to make Texans suffering about her.

still, good she’s helping. Why isn’t every elected congress person heading down to Texas? They should if AOC is. Every one of them. Somewhere around 539 of them. They need to get their names in the news and faces in cameras.
I feel like you could.... you know.... read the fucking article?
It does say where the money is going.

AOC does something good, Republicans cry about it. You are a sad bunch. She goes to a GOP state, with one of the slimiest cunts in the government bailing out on his constituents, and THIS is where your head goes.

AOC is a queen.

You're such an idiot. Literally just yesterday you were defending Ted Cruz and you walked right into this thread without even thinking. Partisan hack to the core.
Fake outrage against Ted Cruz. Fake media narrative on overdrive. They are still slamming his family for being outside Texas for fucks sake.

now we have this shameless move by AOC, just bc she hates Ted Cruz. That’s all this is.

and in my 40 years alive in America, I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve never seen another states elected politicians go to another state to tap dance and grandstand on misery of other Americans bc they hate an elected official from that state

Fake outrage against Ted Cruz. Fake media narrative on overdrive. They are still slamming his family for being outside Texas for fucks sake.

now we have this shameless move by AOC, just bc she hates Ted Cruz. That’s all this is.

and in my 40 years alive in America, I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve never seen another states elected politicians go to another state to tap dance and grandstand on misery of other Americans bc they hate an elected official from that state
I dunno man. As a fellow right winger i think you are pretty partisan in this. It's ok to acknowledge she done something good while not agreeing with her politically.

That being said. Fuck her.

I dunno man. As a fellow right winger i think you are pretty partisan in this. It's ok to acknowledge she done something good while not agreeing with her politically.

That being said. Fuck her.
Done something good with malicious ill intent. She can take that scummy shit back to the bar she crawled out of.

it’s a huge fuck you to the people of Texas. They are aware why she’s coming to town, and it sure as shit isn’t about them.

I call it as I see it.

I call it as I see it.
source.gif

Done something good with malicious ill intent. She can take that scummy shit back to the bar she crawled out of.

it’s a huge fuck you to the people of Texas. They are aware why she’s coming to town, and it sure as shit isn’t about them.

I call it as I see it.
Well ok

She made sure she had a press conference in Houston .. if only she helped NY this much ..

This is absurd. And it’s never happened in American politics before. And you know it. You know it.

just another shameless display. A new low. Glad to see you’re of the moral character to not care about the millions of Texans who certainly don’t want to see AOC come and take photo ops in their state. Again.
<Ellaria01>

starman likes this....<Dany07><Dany07><Dany07>

Was it raised by simps on twitch? Is it going to Texans or instead to organizations like thousand currents who will then take 90% and dole out 10%?

and leave it up to AOC to make Texans suffering about her.

still, good she’s helping. Why isn’t every elected congress person heading down to Texas? They should if AOC is. Every one of them. Somewhere around 539 of them. They need to get their names in the news and faces in cameras.

2/10. The quality of your posts went from poor to atrocious.

There’s no reason to think he’s trolling. That’s what chuds actually think. Just a spectacular shitbrain really.

he used to put more effort into it. Maybe he doesn’t have power and water where he lives. I’ve already forgotten what the name of his original account was.

Future president AOC making this country better one state at a time.

I want my politicians to be corrupted to be busy making themselves rich and not trying to "make my life better". I can handle myself in life. I believe in personal choices, personal freedom and responsibility. The less government in my life the better.

Im ok with universal healthcare though. And disability checks
. That's as far as i go on the left.
this thread is gold...

Are you so glad you are an an idiot or that you are lacking of education?

Cause i am sure i can school you in every simpled thought you have been feed on.

Damn sure.
<WhatIsThis>

If it’s genuinely her doing the raising then that’s a wonderful thing. I still don’t agree with 99% of what she says or does, but this is genuinely kind.

Back