PBP UFC Fight Night 185: Blaydes vs Lewis - PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barnett did it a few years back I think. But yeah, it’s pretty rare.
Yes! you are right, I totally forgot about that.

I still think UFC should not have let Josh go, he is a super solid fighter who still had plenty left..

Nog armbarred that ass IIRC, was awesome.
That whole card was awesome actually , wasn’t that Anderson vs Bonnar?
I think it was after like his 3rd attempt, Nog whooped his ass but He even credited Herman for being good on the ground.

I think it was the Silva vs Bonnar card because it was one of the last times I remember feeling that cool Aura of a legit Brazilian UFC card

AlivePopularClingfish-small.gif

isc.jpeg

Amanda nunez would duck over any headkick megan throws with ease and dominate her within the first round if she chooses, she might want to drag it on because she probably misses fighting

Are women buying UFC cards? Why is this shit forced on us every other fight...
they keep hoping for a new Big Rawnda. I think they rightly realize that women’s fighting is so shallow that there’s a bigger chance of seeing a phenom, but if they were smarter they’d realize that AMANda and Valentina are just that and no one cares.

Anderson has ZERO chance
I don't think it's quite zero, but it's pretty damn low. It's possible she lands a hail Mary headkick or something wacky. But most likely it's one-way traffic.

Nunes might just take her down immediately and grapple her since a lucky strike is pretty much Anderson's only path to victory.

Nah. Arlovski used to be pretty good on the ground years ago. Tonight he turned right into the choke then tapped as soon as it was applied. yelling a swear word after he did it doesn't mean much.
with a choke like that you either tap or sleep and i dont think Arlovski expected it . did come shockingly easy and he did churn into it maby your right <{hughesimpress}>

Arlovski doesn't look like he really gives a shit about anything other than cashing the big check and coming out relatively intact.

He's no Bob Sapp though. He weathered that nasty flurry in the first and even had a little momentum early in the second. But he quit fast when Aspinall tried for the RNC.

you do realize he is 20+ years into his UFC career and has over 50 fights right? He shouldn't even be here, but he's still competing and winning. He was starting to turn things in his favor prior to getting tapped there, so I don't think he is done.

He's obviously not going to be champ but he isn't completely done and is very okay fighting lower level guys to get a big paycheck.

Not too many fighters deserve it, but, Andrei has put in enough work throughout the years that if he wants to fight low level bums until he retires in the UFC, he should be allowed to.

I have nothing but utmost respect for Arlovski. But now he is just being used as a stepping stone by young fighters. Aspinall is young, strong and hungry. I Feel that the train left the station for Arlovski.

Arlovski is on very good money, he gets paid super well by UFC, no under paid threads needed for Arlovski. He will keep fighting these random guys on these random UFC Fight Night cards like he always does, he makes bank!, paid better than most UFC champs. Himself, Overeem and Hunt were paid crazy amounts for never being champs
. . . Arlovski was a champion. Not sure how you forgot that.

Back