Crime Donald Trump Hush Money Fraud Trial

He's attacking the legitimacy of our justice system no differently than he did our elections. His cult is going to stick by him no matter his offenses but I don't see how he should be allowed to lie about the Judge's daughter in order to sway public opinion and attack his credibility.
I mean...I'm with you? I dunno why you think I'm not. The solution for almost every problem with and for Trump is he just needs to shut up.

I mean...I'm with you? I dunno why you think I'm not. The solution for almost every problem with and for Trump is he just needs to shut up.
If you agree with me then you see the need to enforce the gag order. $1,000 fines haven't done the trick but we'll see if the threat of incarceration dissuades him from further attacks.

If you agree with me then you see the need to enforce the gag order. $1,000 fines haven't done the trick but we'll see if the threat of incarceration dissuades him from further attacks.

I never said they shouldnt enforce the gag order? At the end of the day I honestly dont really much care what happens with Trump and violating gag orders. Whether its fines or jail time. Whatever. This is like so far down on the list of priorities I just dont care.

Put the Kremlin fleshlight with Commander in one room and lets see what happens.
More just remember November comments. Fox has given up on Trump without saying anything. Fox is kicking sand in Trumps face now on their morning program.

"Nikki Haley took home 20% of the vote in the Indiana primary despite not being in the race anymore. I predict Nikki going to be huge favorite in the 2028 Republican primary."

Put the Kremlin fleshlight with Commander in one room and lets see what happens.
Biden does not feel the need to subject himself to sleepy joe comments as Trump is taken the mantel "Sleepy Don" and rants about how he will fix the boarder and has had both the house and the senate for 2 of those years and never did anything during his time.

More just remember November comments. Fox has given up on Trump without saying anything. Fox is kicking sand in Trumps face now on their morning program.

"Nikki Haley took home 20% of the vote in the Indiana primary despite not being in the race anymore. I predict Nikki going to be huge favorite in the 2028 Republican primary."

They know they're fighting for a lost cause which will end when Biden kicks Trump's ass in the election.

You were trying to insinuate that it was unfair that he was being given the max fine for continually being in contempt. It's glaringly obvious that anyone else would be spending time in jail if they did the same. It's obvious that you are just trolling at this point so have fun with that.

i've been telling you guys, he's just a trumptard being disingenuous. i've seen this whole act before.

ya'll don't have to listen to me though.

This is a disingenuous post. She made rulings contrary to case law so had no other choice but to amend her decision. She was either incompetent or corrupt. In my view these cases should be heard before the election but the wheels of justice turn slowly.
Hasn’t Engeron had some brushes with appeals court? Even lately?

I never said they shouldnt enforce the gag order? At the end of the day I honestly dont really much care what happens with Trump and violating gag orders. Whether its fines or jail time. Whatever. This is like so far down on the list of priorities I just dont care.
Hopefully you’re arguing this for fun, Bob. These bots have been at this for years. When it comes to Tr7mp there is no middle ground, no logic applies, projection is king. He’s a criminal Nazi, full stop. Anyone who udders a sentence that may be favorable to (he that shall not be named) or varies from the MSNBC narrative in any way is a MAGA extremist hell bent on the destruction of our ‘democracy’ and installing the orange king.
Nothing will change it….

This is it! Lol

11cgom1.gif

The new narrative is if you throw Trump in jail you have given him the election, is being pushed extremely hard by right wing media and right wing blue check marks. Knowing the GOP, it must mean they are really scared if Trump goes to jail, because it will be bad for his re-election. Projection is a helluva drug!

Hopefully you’re arguing this for fun, Bob. These bots have been at this for years. When it comes to Tr7mp there is no middle ground, no logic applies, projection is king. He’s a criminal Nazi, full stop. Anyone who udders a sentence that may be favorable to (he that shall not be named) or varies from the MSNBC narrative in any way is a MAGA extremist hell bent on the destruction of our ‘democracy’ and installing the orange king.
Nothing will change it….
Utters*

11cgom1.gif

The new narrative is if you throw Trump in jail you have given him the election, is being pushed extremely hard by right wing media and right wing blue check marks. Knowing the GOP, it must mean they are really scared if Trump goes to jail, because it will be bad for his re-election. Projection is a helluva drug!
2016: Lock her up!
2024: Oh, Trump might go to prison? Joke is on you, this is what we wanted all along!

Lawyer: "You have a long history of making up stories about sex?"

Stormy: “The sex in the films is very much real. Just like what happened to me in that room. If that story wasn't true, I would have written it to be a lot better."

<{you!}>

GNJ8Fm0XoAAvXI-

Peppridge Farms remembers when Trump said he divested from all his businesses.
Bookkeeper must be a Soros plant, because they only time Trump told a lie is when he chopped down the Cherry Tree.
So Trump golfed like twice a week, and ran his company as President. No wonder the deficit was so bad under his Presidency, dude was too busy doing all kinds of other shit.

Back