Social MADAM ALEXANDER OCASIO CORTEZ raises 2 MILLION and travels to Texas to help those in need

She’s better than every single republican politician in texas. Louie Gohmert, lmfaoooo....
she is so good she went to other state to help and her district why is it safe down there. so funny all these dems most of them go to other states to help more then their own

I gotta say this is a pretty effective move to boost her profile and is making Ted Cruz look terrible in comparison. However, she's a thousand miles away from her home turf, and I'm getting the vibe she's setting up herself for 2024.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/.../ocasiocortez-aoc-houston-texas-b1805132.html

aochouston-22021.jpg
Not a chance. Her own party appartchniks hate her, like they hate Bernie.
While GOP establishment didn't like Trump, the difference with Trump is that most grass roots conservatives loved him. The problem for AOC is that there is no comparable populism amongst the average Democrat base.

Lol. Those are amazing credentials?

Placing 2nd in an international science competition, double majoring at Boston College and graduating cum laude while holding down two jobs to keep her family from losing their home AND working in politics as an intern and organizer.

It's certainly better credentials than being gifted a million dollar company and bankrupting it multiple times until you're saved by a reality show.

Certainly better than being a QAnon Crossfit gym manager.

If she raises money, she is trashed
If all she does is ask for donations and isn't on the ground doing something, she is trashed
If she is on the ground doing things she is trashed.

AOC derangement syndrome is very real.

Even though she's a grifter, and a pathological liar I can't knock her for taking advantage of the Texas situation. Cruz is an absolute moron, and opened the door for this.

Placing 2nd in an international science competition, double majoring at Boston College and graduating cum laude while holding down two jobs to keep her family from losing their home AND working in politics as an intern and organizer.

It's certainly better credentials than being gifted a million dollar company and bankrupting it multiple times until you're saved by a reality show.

Certainly better than being a QAnon Crossfit gym manager.
God some of you are still so obsessed with Trump its pathetic. Makes point , immediately has to make a comparison to Trump because I somehow care how she compares to the son of a rich man.

Not only did AOC and Beto step up but the GOP decided to play the blame game for political points and to CYA because they knew it was on them for what happened. Instead of trying to organize action they all went on Fox News to spread lies. Completely despicable. There was no need for it. None.

Imagine for 2 seconds the thought process that went into Abbott and others to go on Fox during this entire disaster and lie.

lol ya think? I’m with ya. Same lady who dressed up to go cry in front of a fence in front of cameras.

Ocasio-Cortez-fake-crying-for-a-parkinglot.png

aoc-fake-crying-at-fake-border-fence.jpg

An empty parking lot dude lol
<Dany07><Dany07>
lol. Leftist politicians don’t even try anymore. I guess when the media is on your side you have free reign. Also the cultist followers help. Look at all the brainwashed soy’s jumping on her bandwagon....​

I can't believe we actually have AOC simps on Sherdog. Times have indeed changed - for the worse.

AOC is a masterful grassroots campaigner and community organizer. You can dislike her for her views but when it comes to moving and shaking, she's one of the best at it. Fundraising campaigns for her are easy as pie. She saw a need through the GoP's inaction and decided to roll up her sleeves. It's a testament to her as a person but also to the level of influence she has in the country. She's authentic and has integrity. Ted Cruz is her antihero
not need, but opportunity

not need, but opportunity
And Ted Cruz missed out on his opportunity to not help the constituents who elected him during a crisis. Him leaving is inexcusable and for him to only realize it the minute he got on the plane is the problem

Not only did AOC and Beto step up but the GOP decided to play the blame game for political points and to CYA because they knew it was on them for what happened. Instead of trying to organize action they all went on Fox News to spread lies. Completely despicable. There was no need for it. None.

Imagine for 2 seconds the thought process that went into Abbott and others to go on Fox during this entire disaster and lie.
The situation exposed the Republican playbook of the last 4 years perfectly.

Blame Democrats for everything. Do nothing.

<Dany07><Dany07>
lol. Leftist politicians don’t even try anymore. I guess when the media is on your side you have free reign. Also the cultist followers help. Look at all the brainwashed soy’s jumping on her bandwagon....​
Aaaaand here comes @BIKES! With his typical ignorance of the issue at hand and opportunity to blame everything on leftists.

Lol she totally loves right wing Texans! This is not the most fake thing you’ve seen in your lifetime at all.

everything is just a silly game now. And america won’t survive it.

another new low. Fantastic for America. So great. Yes.

Texans always wanted a NYC legislator to come take photo ops when they get cold. That’s true American leadership.

The asshole Ted Cruz who Donald trump already sonned is immaterial.

everyone hopping on the MSM bandwagon knows they are just playing a game. And they will never hold their democratic governors accountable for their tens of thousands of dead Americansnc of their covid patient nursing home plans.

welcome to hell

we must remember to Ignore their own
Fake media Instigated outrage

Thank you

Aaaaand here comes @BIKES! With his typical ignorance of the issue at hand and opportunity to blame everything on leftists.
Wait... laughing at that pathetic staged photo in advance of another political expedition blames everything on leftists?

If she raises money, she is trashed
If all she does is ask for donations and isn't on the ground doing something, she is trashed
If she is on the ground doing things she is trashed.

AOC derangement syndrome is very real.
wow new york is in worst in years she did notcare or does care at all but she cares about people of texas please everybody knows she is oportunist. what you want to tell me there is no food banks in new your she could go too and help lol

Wait... laughing at that pathetic staged photo in advance of another political expedition blames everything on leftists?
You're ignoring what the thread is about and looking for low hanging fruit. And didn't Snopes disprove that it was staged?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/aoc-empty-parking-lot/

When are you going to enact proper discursive decorum? You go around from thread to thread pointing out things that aren't even related to the topic, lie about them (like the AOC claim above) and disappear when you get your ass handed (like you're about to do now).

Back