UFC 259: Blachowicz vs Adesanya

Because one guy is a very legit kickboxer and the other got boxed up by Paul Craig?

Ulbergs gonna batter him, the UFC gave Eugene Bareman a list of opponents for Ulberg and let him pick out the easiest guy for his debut to make him look good and build hype lol

Lol. There's no truth to that right?

Because one guy is a very legit kickboxer and the other got boxed up by Paul Craig?

Ulbergs gonna batter him, the UFC gave Eugene Bareman a list of opponents for Ulberg and let him pick out the easiest guy for his debut to make him look good and build hype lol
I really like Ulberg here but I'll play devils advocate. In addition to being a pro kickboxer Carlos is also a male model who doesn't like being punched in the face(who would I guess). Between that and him getting TKOed off a few leg kicks against Sergey Maslobojev in kickboxing I do wonder how he responds to adversity. Fortunately I still don't think Kenndy knows how to spell killer instinct but I may be wrong, 83 inches is huge a range if he ever figures out how to use it.

I really like Ulberg here but I'll play devils advocate. In addition to being a pro kickboxer Carlos is also a male model who doesn't like being punched in the face(who would I guess). Between that and him getting TKOed off a few leg kicks against Sergey Maslobojev in kickboxing I do wonder how he responds to adversity. Fortunately I still don't think Kenndy knows how to spell killer instinct but I may be wrong, 83 inches is huge a range if he ever figures out how to use it.

Has Kennedy been at Fortis his entire career?

I still say this is a fight where if he's made improvements over the last time we've seen him, the odds are wrong. Tape only goes so far. Yeah, Kennedy didn't look like a world beater against Craig, and I didn't think the Stosic fight was as close as some people suggested - but still.

Sure but chances are you would do even better without them.

Parlays are just singles where you rollover the winnings to the next single bet.

I’m pretty sure everyone understands that but A) they’re awesome and B) some of us are very good at them

I still say this is a fight where if he's made improvements over the last time we've seen him, the odds are wrong. Tape only goes so far. Yeah, Kennedy didn't look like a world beater against Craig, and I didn't think the Stosic fight was as close as some people suggested - but still.
Kennedy's been there for ages. The chance of some dramatic fight changing improvement is minimal, he doesn't look he has the mentality to be a fighter, reacts poorly to everything and struggles to pull the trigger, bad technically even when he does. If anyone's going to show improvement its probably Carlos, he's earlier in his career and at a gym that's consistently developed strikers into functional MMA fighters.

Yeah, I'm happy to gamble against sudden changes in his mental state and technical ability. Chance of that happening seems extremely low and can more or less be disregarded.

I usually don't get time to breakdown this much of a card but I'll take a shot. Good to see old man Glover showing up and getting a check out of this mess at least.

●Adesanya KO -5 1/2
Rooting for Jan betting on the undefeated Stylebender.

●Nunes KO -5 1/2
Several right hands and a messy stoppage

●Yan late tko
Tough one to bet but I think Aljo cracks first

●Islam KO/DEC
Dober looks pretty drawn out to me, Makhachev by khabib

●Rakic KO/DEC
Rakic is a massive grappler and I think Santos still has glass knees.

●Cruz/Kenny O2.5R/Kenny NSC
I think the game and the injuries have caught up to cruz

●Medic Ko/Dec
The doctor is in. 1 of the 2 Cruzs are getting slept and I have a feeling it's this one.

●Ulberg Ko/Dec
I don't think Kenndy will be able to take advantage of his size and Carlos is technically a much better boxer

●Brady -3 1/2
I think he hurts Matthews standing or outgrapples him cleanly

●Bautista -3 1/2
Jones is going to lose minutes looking for a big KO shot probably unlike the main event
Don't bet against the mullet

Edit* Adding a few more

●Joey B tko/DEC
I'll probably pass. Askar looked like shit on the scale. Joey still trying to come back from the dead

●Elliot Dec
Espinosa looked a little drained to me. Striker vs wrestler I'll take Elliot maybe the over

●Souza vs Lemo
Looks like two girls fighting over a sandwich pass for now

●Bontorin DEC
City Kickboxing's plus one is overrated dog or pass

Last edited:
If you are really thirsty to pay juice on Nunes why not play her -5 1/2 at -700? Is there a universe where Anderson makes this close even if Nunes breaks a few toes?

What does -5 1/2 mean? I don’t see anything like that on my betting options

What does -5 1/2 mean? I don’t see anything like that on my betting options
Might mean you need a new sports book.
-5 1/2 points meaning either Nunes gets the stoppage or wins on the scorecards by more than 5 points. Personally I like the Lioness KO at +110.

Last edited:

As far as I know Kennedy has always been with Fortis. Kennedy just sticks me as one of those naturally huge guys who don't use their range so well, Struve, Maurice Green ect.

The line might be a little wide but I don't see nzechukwu being able to pressure Ulberg. Who knows the male model might look more than Luke Rockhold than Alan Jouban in the worst way.

I really don't see Jan subbing Izzy. I love rooting for the underdog so I would love to see Jan win by any means but I think his best shot at winning is finding Izzys chin or GnP.

I can see an arm triangle finish for sure.

New purple belt versus a long time black belt who weighs more than him and will have top pressure he's never felt.

KO is more likely since it can come from them standing, or GnP. But a legit black belt's sub line @ +900 vs a kickboxer is enticing.

got the over 1.5 nunes vs anderson at -115

I feel they are evenly matched enough to hang in there 2 rounds

Guys seriously can someone talk me down.

I’m gonna put a decent size bet on Dober, I just think he’s the perfect storm to beat Islam.

Talk me down

Guys seriously can someone talk me down.

I’m gonna put a decent size bet on Dober, I just think he’s the perfect storm to beat Islam.

Talk me down
Islam is tehnique wise better than Khabib and Dober got easily taken down by Hernandez?

Islam is tehnique wise better than Khabib and Dober got easily taken down by Hernandez?
Yeah I know it makes no sense, it’s been bothering me all week, I just think he catches him on entry and knocks him out.
Martin’s got him.

Yeah I know it makes no sense, it’s been bothering me all week, I just think he catches him on entry and knocks him out.
Martin’s got him.
It could happen no doubt,but I wouldn't put much on that just because it happened once long time ago.

“Evenly matched” and “nunes vs Anderson”
are two phrases I never thought I would hear together
more evenly matched than her past opponents

she went 5 rounds with randamie and spencer, who are below megan anderson imo

evenly matched enough to go 2 rounds

and nunes is durable

Back