Yan completely outclassed and humiliated Sterling

it was karma from the homeless guy

Ev2qEgmXAAIUeoc

Now there's no question left about who's the better fighter and the opposition argument loses any value.

He also fucking cheated and got mad and threw a dirty shot...

Glad he lost his belt...he should be fined too..

No excuse ...hes a champion of the sport i dont believe for a second he doenst know the rules.

Especially when the ref said hes a down opponent and he throws it anyways

1305742973.0.jpg

anyone got the sequence from this angle? the gifs and this pic have the bottom cropped out or are taken after the knee already landed so its impossible to tell aljo's knee position(his body blocks it in the live fight)

e8ecec90-7f04-11eb-9be7-1bd6419a58b9

Last edited:
Yea, but how does Sterling win a rematch ? His wrestling is not good enough and pace was only good for one round
I picked Yan to win this and I’d favor him in the rematch, I’m just saying the dq is well deserved

1305742973.0.jpg

anyone got the sequence from this angle? the gifs and this pic have the bottom cropped out or are taken after the knee already landed so its impossible to tell aljo's knee position(his body blocks it in the live fight)
It looked like illegal knee to me,but aljo could have gone on.5 minutes he woulda been fine. But he was on the screwjob soon as it happened

It looked like illegal knee to me,but aljo could have gone on.5 minutes he woulda been fine. But he was on the screwjob soon as it happened
I thought it definitely looked illegal from the broadcast angle. my point is that i haven't seen one that clearly shows that his knee wasn't slightly off the ground. usually with grounded knees you see them doing the multi replay on the broadcast too

Back