Sherdoggies, do you like chess?

Vegeta

I’ll never give in to you circus freaks!
@Brown
Reaction score
If so, do you play online and what's your chess rating?

I just started playing Chess.
My rating is around 600 (i know, it's horrible), and my username is Vegeta045 (chess.com).

Last edited:
I used to play a lot in person about 25 years ago. My rating hovered in the low to mid 1700s back then. I haven’t played much in the last 20 years, only fun games when my brother is in town.

I used to play a lot in person about 25 years ago. My rating hovered in the low to mid 1700s back then. I haven’t played much in the last 20 years, only fun games when my brother is in town.
Cool.

Yeah, I mostly play daily chess on chess.com. I'm only rated 1300 or so however.

Bughouse partner?

2 vs 2 chess. It's super fun!

You and your partner are opposite colors. When your partner captures a piece, they can give it to you and you can put it on the board as your move.

If either of you wins or loses you both win or lose.

Thought title said "cheese" initially. Anyway, I like just about all cheeses, except the soft stuff, goat cheese. Favs are swiss, sharp and english cheddar, parm, gruyere, and romano.

2 vs 2 chess. It's super fun!

You and your partner are opposite colors. When your partner captures a piece, they can give it to you and you can put it on the board as your move.

If either of you wins or loses you both win or lose.
that's new for me, sounds very exciting.

Thought title said "cheese" initially. Anyway, I like just about all cheeses, except the soft stuff, goat cheese. Favs are swiss, sharp and english cheddar, parm, gruyere, and romano.
<JackieThumbsUp>
We all love cheese

I like chess but since I’m an absolute dummy my skill level is still checkers

I played alot when i was in highschool. Yes we had a chess club , i was #2 player. I went to one small tournament placed 6 out of 16. Checkmated a guy in 9 moves he was pissed was variation of the fools gambit. He went outside in the hallway on hos phone "this fucking kid beat me in like 2 minutes!" .
Got my ass handed to me by my teacher and a blind guy.

Chess is a great game as long as you dont get caught up in the technicalities. A even game is crazy fun , on the middle level its very frustrating.
Learn about batteries , en passant, and certain gambits you can destroy your average player.

Back