Sherdoggies, do you like chess?

I used to be pretty good, but I haven't played in a long time. Maybe I'll check out the dot com.

If so, do you play online and what's your chess rating?

I just started playing Chess.
My rating is around 600 (i know, it's horrible), and my username is Vegeta045 (chess.com).
I like it. But suck at it playing it.

I play with my father in-law. I'm not very good, and he's really good. It's pretty much pointless to even play him but he really enjoys it.

I play on my phone when I'm bored or with my son, who is really into it.

I don't know my rating, but I'd like to think it's at least average.

I played alot when i was in highschool. Yes we had a chess club , i was #2 player. I went to one small tournament placed 6 out of 16. Checkmated a guy in 9 moves he was pissed was variation of the fools gambit. He went outside in the hallway on hos phone "this fucking kid beat me in like 2 minutes!" .
Got my ass handed to me by my teacher and a blind guy.

Chess is a great game as long as you dont get caught up in the technicalities. A even game is crazy fun , on the middle level its very frustrating.
Learn about batteries , en passant, and certain gambits you can destroy your average player.
So, you don't play anymore?

Queens gambit brought back my love on chess. Played 20 years ago on yahoo. One thing I miss is I can talk shit on yahoo before but not on chess.com. used to be 1600, now I'm struggling at 1300.

I can only play chess in person. You get to plant ideas into your opponents head when he’s right in front of you. Start to lose badly enough you can engage him physically and remind him who the real winner is.

Thought title said "cheese" initially. Anyway, I like just about all cheeses, except the soft stuff, goat cheese. Favs are swiss, sharp and english cheddar, parm, gruyere, and romano.
Gruyere is the shit.

Its my favourite board game, havent played in a while, never rated. You havent really won until an opponent flips the table on you imo.

If so, do you play online and what's your chess rating?

I just started playing Chess.
My rating is around 600 (i know, it's horrible), and my username is Vegeta045 (chess.com).

Damn right I love chests. Boobies FTW... don't know what the rating system you speak of means though.

Yeah. I’ve played on and off since my teenage years. Never got big into strategy though. I’d say my rating at best is probably around 1200, though I can usually beat bots with higher ratings.

It's boring. I prefer space invaders or pack man

I play occasionally. Probably only played 10x this year so far on chess.com as a guest. Playing people who are novices like me. I'm not very good at chess, but it's fun.

Yeah. Play at Lichess and chess.com

1800+ at Lichess. Played less at chess.com, somewhere between 1475-1600 depending on day and how I've been playing recently.

Its a good rating. Unless you have studied the game of chess somewhat extensively, I will probably beat you.

Bullet I'm 1900

Blitz I'm around 1750-1800

If this is true, you are a top tier player.

Yeah. Play at Lichess and chess.com

1800+ at Lichess. Played less at chess.com, somewhere between 1475-1600 depending on day and how I've been playing recently.

Its a good rating. Unless you have studied the game of chess somewhat extensively, I will probably beat you.

If this is true, you are a top tier player.

@Vegeta checked out my profile....im not lying

Back