So it’s being reported by the news that Meaghan Markle received criticism From her in-laws (shocker)

She comes off as the type that wanted all the benefits and glamour big being a Royal without putting in any of the work. Feining ignorance about what comes with the position just comes off as disingenuous. Whatever, she's hot and saw a way to boost her profile.

Hard to respect Harry after this. It's one thing to walk away from your family and friends for ass. It's another to bad mouth them so publicly.

I think even if you take all the context of emotional and psychological factors that they spoke about off the table, they made the move a lot of people would also prefer to make.

be rich but have to adhere to a pretty rigid life with all that decorum and pomp and circumstance stuff and be constantly scrutinized by the British media OR be rich and able to do your own thing.

You can see with them getting their hands into producing and streaming and all that they will probably have a bunch of different sources of income.

From Harry’s perspective, he’s never going to be king. If he wants to choose a different path, I think that’s okay. Megan seems to get a lot of criticism which I don’t really see. I take it at face value that she was in a really tough place emotionally and psychologically and something had to give. And, given her previous career, the stuff she and Harry are opting to do now is probably more aligned with her interests than being a royal was.

My wife read how Meghan Markle was fucking Pierce Morgan (yes, literally), when he introduced her to Harry at a party in LA. She ghosted Pierce and jumped straight into bed with Harry. Pierce has been on a war path ever since.

Poor Harry, imagine having Pierce Morgan's sloppy seconds.
Really? They say they met on a blind date.

I don't mind him. He does a lot of different stuff you don't see from the other hosts. The guy is definitely talented too.

I find him to be both boring and annoying all in one.

That’s kind of hard to pull off imo.

I’ve never heard him described as talented.

I find him to be both boring and annoying all in one.

That’s kind of hard to pull off imo.

I’ve never heard him described as talented.

Im not sure. I don't base my opinion based in what other people describe.

He co-wrote a brilliant comedy that he was in called Gavin and Stacey, I miss it.

Haven't seen it. His rap battle show was good though. Some of the bars were written pretty well. No way that show would've lasted though.

Dude seems like an amiable type of host. I get that he’s not for everybody but neither is Fallon and I enjoy some his segments and think he’s a good dude.

I was a huge Letterman/Conan/Craig Ferguson guy though.
Was never a huge Letterman or Leno guy. Letterman was too big to still act victimized by Leno 1.0 but he did. He always came across as a bit cuntish and then tried to pull the, “who me,” nonsense.

Was never a huge Letterman or Leno guy. Letterman was too big to still act victimized by Leno 1.0 but he did. He always came across as a bit cuntish and then tried to pull the, “who me,” nonsense.

I grew up watching Letterman and though I enjoyed Leno in the “affable type of guy” way I always thought Letterman was more comedically interesting. Yes he could come come across as a jerk at times but that was part of the appeal in my view. I think of when crispin Glover almost head kicked him and he ejected him from the show and then took some pot shots. Paul is like, “ohhh, David be nice” and Dave goes, “well would you want to invite the guy to dinner?”

he could be incisive, sometimes dismissive, sometimes likable but very often funny in my opinion.

and with some guests, he was just so ON. The Phoenix interview is the thing of lore at this point but at the time, before everyone realized Joaquin was just trolling for his documentary, Dave was so laser focused in comedically roasting him.

There are so many good little asides, reactions, one liners there.

my favorite is probably when Dave asks him to introduce the scene from his film Two Lovers. Joaquin has nothing to say. Dave starts to introduce it himself- Well I suppose this is a scene with Gwyneth Paltrow. Joaquin replies “you’re doing fine” and Dave- “Thanks...high praise coming from you...”

To me it’s actually more hilarious in hindsight cause it’s less mean spirited knowing that Phoenix had, by his own admission, showed up looking for a beatdown.

I grew up watching Letterman and though I enjoyed Leno in the “affable type of guy” way I always thought Letterman was more comedically interesting. Yes he could come come across as a jerk at times but that was part of the appeal in my view. I think of when crispin Glover almost head kicked him and he ejected him from the show and then took some pot shots. Paul is like, “ohhh, David be nice” and Dave goes, “well would you want to invite the guy to dinner?”

he could be incisive, sometimes dismissive, sometimes likable but very often funny in my opinion.

and with some guests, he was just so ON. The Phoenix interview is the thing of lore at this point but at the time, before everyone realized Joaquin was just trolling for his documentary, Dave was so laser focused in comedically roasting him.

There are so many good little asides, reactions, one liners there.

my favorite is probably when Dave asks him to introduce the scene from his film Two Lovers. Joaquin has nothing to say. Dave starts to introduce it himself- Well I suppose this is a scene with Gwyneth Paltrow. Joaquin replies “you’re doing fine” and Dave- “Thanks...high praise coming from you...”

To me it’s actually more hilarious in hindsight cause it’s less mean spirited knowing that Phoenix had, by his own admission, showed up looking for a beatdown.
That and the Joaquin Phoenix thing was largely a failed troll job to begin with.

Harry should have revealed that it was Donald Trump who brought up the baby's skin color.

I was surprised to find out that Camilla is only 16 months older than Charles. The way it's been bandied about in the press for the last 30 years, I thought she was closer to the age of the Queen. Charles and Camilla met before she was married but while she had an off and on relationship with the man she eventually married. Camilla wasn't considered a suitable wife because of her dating history. It is claimed that Camilla's parents and her first husbands parents forced their marriage by announcing it in The Times. Were the families pressured to do that by the Firm to remove her from consideration as a wife for Charles. Who knows.

Why Prince Charles Didn't Marry Camilla in the First Place

You’d think Charles would have more sympathy towards Harry’s situation given his own past circumstances.

Could give two shits about the Royals
These people literally think their shit don't stink and yet their toilets go to a special sewer system?

yeah they literally all can go eat a bag of dicks for all I care

Harry should have revealed that it was Donald Trump who brought up the baby's skin color.

Nah man, Trump should have jumped out from behind the bushes and revealed it himself.

tenor.gif

I've had friends whipped so bad they would have probably slithered along broken glass on command but I never had one that would talk shit about his family to please his significant other.

To me that's the worst part of it. Just beyond low to talk poorly about your family publicly. Dude got dealt one of the best hands in the game at birth. This fucker had a goddamn palace. What an ingrate.

WTF does that have to do with anything? Life goes on. The Royal family are a vile anachronism. Anything which hastens their decline should be welcomed. The taxpayer funding the wealthiest family in the country with a sovereign grant of 100 mil a year is ludicrous.

It went up to 70 mil from 40 to pay for the renovation of Buckingham palace, that's stare stuff. It's not really about the money, it is a political matter whether one wants the monarchy or not.

This bitch is white with freckles and is now playing the race card. She is full of shit and played the palace and Harry like a fiddle. She will divorce him after the billions are made and he will feel like a used douche.
Complaining there were strict rules and you were oppressed? WTF did you think you were marrying into? Are you that stupid? No, you are a liar and smart like a fox. You knew. Just like you knew to copyright royal names, for your brand. Just like you charge 7m per interview, something you couldn’t do if employed by the palace. She was a 3rd rage actress, a Boise 7, but cunning as fuck.

They took her passport, drivers lisence. She couldnt even take an Uber.

She was isolated. Ignored. Denied counciling. Media harassing her. Her dog ends up with two of the legs broken. Threats?

They started fearing she would end up dead like Diana.

Back