So it’s being reported by the news that Meaghan Markle received criticism From her in-laws (shocker)

/her complaining about her dad going to the press to talk about her, his family when she's just done a 2 hour interview slagging the royal family off with the biggest chat show woman on the planet is rich as well. They had egg on their face with Andrew, this is just dragging them through the mud again. The Queen and Philip are old as fuck, they don't need more scandal.
Nobody needs the monarchy

Abolish it

My wife read how Meghan Markle was fucking Pierce Morgan (yes, literally), when he introduced her to Harry at a party in LA. She ghosted Pierce and jumped straight into bed with Harry. Pierce has been on a war path ever since.

Poor Harry, imagine having Pierce Morgan's sloppy seconds.

That explains a lot

Was listening to the radio on me way home from work today they were talking abooot this. Apparently people in Canada think we should become a republic over this and the racism.... I mean I think we should split but not because some dumb actress who wants attention is on tv making claims about all kinds of shit.
We should be completely separate from the monarchy.

I saw a clip on the news this morning. Pierce Morgan was on fox and fuming.

Apparently she implied in the Oprah interview that the queen was afraid her baby might be too dark? Apparently Harry was the one who told Meagan about it. Can someone with more knowledge put this into perspective.

Who is Pierce Morgan? I don't watch Fox and I know his name is Piers.

Every time they cite royal public service, I'm really curious what the fook they actually do.

Going on Oprah to complain about her in-laws?????

And we're supposed to take her side?

Who is Pierce Morgan? I don't watch Fox and I know his name is Piers.

He’s a fat unfunny comedian from England or Scotland and he likes to sing with his guests in their cars, people love that shit for some reason.

I like MM; she is a local girl from Woodland Hills in the SF Valley and has shown her skill at climbing to the top. She is a Northwestern grad and would run circles around most people in any regular business job. The word in LA is she was ex Treasury Sec. Steve Mnuchin's Sugar Baby and he wanted to wife her up. He is a movie producer who has managed to escape the Me Too movement.

My only problem with MM is she landed the dream job she always craved, but once at the top she realized she just wanted the fame and did not want to put in the effort. A good example landing a salary increase and a promotion only to regret it and want to go back to your old job. I have not seen her in person, but know a few guys who have crossed paths with her in LA and all said she in really pretty and good at speaking a bubbly personality.

157811447_941246216620990_2540612871119026836_n.jpg

Sense of duty lol you mean exploiting a young woman for child bearing whilst breaking her heart banging some old bint, any chance he had.
And the Queen is all they have left, we all know Philips character, the servants must have gone through hell.

I was surprised to find out that Camilla is only 16 months older than Charles. The way it's been bandied about in the press for the last 30 years, I thought she was closer to the age of the Queen. Charles and Camilla met before she was married but while she had an off and on relationship with the man she eventually married. Camilla wasn't considered a suitable wife because of her dating history. It is claimed that Camilla's parents and her first husbands parents forced their marriage by announcing it in The Times. Were the families pressured to do that by the Firm to remove her from consideration as a wife for Charles. Who knows.

Prince Charles was reportedly devastated. "I suppose this feeling of emptiness will pass eventually," he wrote to his mentor, Lord Mountbatten.

Why Prince Charles Didn't Marry Camilla in the First Place

She comes off as the type that wanted all the benefits and glamour big being a Royal without putting in any of the work. Feining ignorance about what comes with the position just comes off as disingenuous. Whatever, she's hot and saw a way to boost her profile.

Hard to respect Harry after this. It's one thing to walk away from your family and friends for ass. It's another to bad mouth them so publicly.

No that's james corden

Dude seems like an amiable type of host. I get that he’s not for everybody but neither is Fallon and I enjoy some his segments and think he’s a good dude.

I was a huge Letterman/Conan/Craig Ferguson guy though.

I was surprised to find out that Camilla is only 16 months older than Charles. The way it's been bandied about in the press for the last 30 years, I thought she was closer to the age of the Queen. Charles and Camilla met before she was married but while she had an off and on relationship with the man she eventually married. Camilla wasn't considered a suitable wife because of her dating history. It is claimed that Camilla's parents and her first husbands parents forced their marriage by announcing it in The Times. Were the families pressured to do that by the Firm to remove her from consideration as a wife for Charles. Who knows.

Why Prince Charles Didn't Marry Camilla in the First Place

I suppose the feeling of emptiness will pass eventually is just about the most pessimistic statement of optimism I’ve ever heard.

The guy ended up with the woman he loved.

Just sad that Diana didn’t survive to see her kids married and enjoy her grandchildren.

Dude seems like an amiable type of host. I get that he’s not for everybody but neither is Fallon and I enjoy some his segments and think he’s a good dude.

I was a huge Letterman/Conan/Craig Ferguson guy though.

I don't mind him. He does a lot of different stuff you don't see from the other hosts. The guy is definitely talented too.

Back