• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

So it’s being reported by the news that Meaghan Markle received criticism From her in-laws (shocker)

Girls like Meaghan are a dime a dozen. He could've had 12 just like her with the snap of his fingers. Harry literally gave up everything for a girl that was in a bud light commercial. What an idiot.

I wouldn’t say he “gave up everything”. He’s lost many royal rights and privileges, and quite a bit of wealth, but he’s still pretty wealthy, and now he doesn’t need to live under the ridiculous rules and limitations that go with being a royal.

Given the choice of having $20 million and freedom vs $200 million and a lot less freedom I’ll take the $20 million.

Was listening to the radio on me way home from work today they were talking abooot this. Apparently people in Canada think we should become a republic over this and the racism.... I mean I think we should split but not because some dumb actress who wants attention is on tv making claims about all kinds of shit.

people are really getting butt hurt over what a royal family member might have allegedly said. if its so serious, why not out that royal family member?

black people criticize each other's shade of blackness all the time. but omg, a light skinned person with black DNA that identifies as black must be protected at all costs because her feelings are hurt.

Yeah, GMA didn't show that clip, not sensationalist enough I guess. I met Philip once at The Duke of Edinburgh Awards, did the unthinkable and interrupted him.

Okay so i researched and apparently the discussion was not just about the baby being brown but that there was discussion of denying the baby it's "royal privileges" because of it. And from what I'm getting only the queen as the power to "unroyal" someone. So i guess that's where peirce was saying she was implying the queen.

Note that Phillip has sorted his alibi out this time...

Prince Andrew is like "I couldn't have done it, I was with a bunch of bo-ooooisterous old men, that's who I was with, all of age!!!"

What a gross dynasty.........

Okay so i researched and apparently the discussion was not just about the baby being brown but that there was discussion of denying the baby it's "royal privileges" because of it. And from what I'm getting only the queen as the power to "unroyal" someone. So i guess that's where peirce was saying she was implying the queen.
Something to do with him not getting security because he wasn't a prince as well. Don't know if it's got anything to do with Archie being part black though.

Prince Andrew is like "I couldn't have done it, I was with a bunch of bo-ooooisterous old men, that's who I was with, all of age!!!"

What a gross dynasty.........

I'd be more worried if Andrew wanted to babysit...

For some reason, I watched the interview last night. It seems that the point of contention was that their children wouldn't be titled as Royals so they wouldn't be eligible for security protection. I don't know how the system works. It might be that Meghan doesn't have a royal lineage. I seems that there are people who "handle" the Royal Family and their relationship with the public that were telling Meghan to stay out of the public eye when she hadn't left their house in months. She said she was to the point of thinking everybody would be better off if she was dead. She contacted one of the handlers to see about getting some mental health help and was told that wouldn't be possible.

They don't seem to have a problem with the Queen, but a problem with those handlers. Harry's children could only be in line for the throne if something happened to his brother William and his Williams children but I suspect there is some duty to maintain a strict Royal lineage. Someone discussed with Harry if he had considered how dark skinned his children might be. The tabloids of course are constantly vying for readers by trying to dig up dirt. Meghan was an easy target because she was divorced, of mixed race, has no royal lineage and is older than Harry.

There may be another component at play behind the scenes. It has long been rumored that Harry is not the son of Charles but was fathered by Diana's riding instructor. Someone would know for certain from DNA but that would be an embarrassment to admit at this point. If they can use Meghan to disqualify their children as heirs to the throne, it never has to become an issue.

Harry said he had talked to his father Charles about what was going on until Charles stopped taking his calls and told Harry to put it in writing.

Honestly, I care very little as a small-r republican. The Royals are better than being owned by the Saudis and Isrealis, but abolishing them would be a good step.

That said, look at a photo of Harry as a middle aged man, next to a photo of Chuck as a middle aged man, and tell me they don't look identical. Willie looks like his mother, Harry definitely looks like his father, red hair aside.

How do you figure she is set to be a billionaire ? There is no indication either her or Harry have even a hundred million.

The royal assets are estimated to be in excess of a trillion. Obviously, that is divided by a dozen different branches, but still....

All those islands that are protected by the UK, but aren't technically the UK, are private property of the Royals. Including almost all of the assets on thise islands.

You could abolish the Monarchy all you want, their money and assets remain. For all the rules people bitch about, they do a lot of charitable work. Billions given to 1000s of charities. If MM had any character, that could have been her claim to fame. But she just wants the fame. No one said shit about the kid being dark because no one would be stupid enough to think one really white dude, and a slightly tanner white girl could have a dark skinned kid. Even her mother is extremely light skinned, and her father is as white as Harry.

She knows exactly which buttons to push. Starts with perennial joker card "racism victim" for sob sob sympathy and proceeds with being pro strong woman feminist talking how shes besties with Kate now cause its trendy. Even though the freakin birds are chirping how they dislike each other cause Meg H an always complain to no end about everything <but never about being served,shoes,clothes,money>. A master class on lying through teeth and manipulation. Bravo! cun&?@t

She knows exactly which buttons to push. Starts with perennial joker card "racism victim" for sob sob sympathy and proceeds with being pro strong woman feminist talking how shes besties with Kate now cause its trendy. Even though the freakin birds are chirping how they dislike each other cause Meg H an always complain to no end about everything <but never about being served,shoes,clothes,money>. A master class on lying through teeth and manipulation. Bravo! cun&?@t
What I have seen of it, she was working the long pauses to let it sink in. She's an actress after all.

Well if their baby comes out brown, that ain’t his kid.
Of all the things they claim to be worried about, the baby being "brown" isn't one of them

gettyimages-1177177288.jpg

I didn't even know she was supposed to be black until now..saw a bit of the interview and I think she should get a Razzie nomination. This seems like a big non story to me.

I saw a clip on the news this morning. Pierce Morgan was on fox and fuming.

Apparently she implied in the Oprah interview that the queen was afraid her baby might be too dark? Apparently Harry was the one who told Meagan about it. Can someone with more knowledge put this into perspective.

My wife read how Meghan Markle was fucking Pierce Morgan (yes, literally), when he introduced her to Harry at a party in LA. She ghosted Pierce and jumped straight into bed with Harry. Pierce has been on a war path ever since.

Poor Harry, imagine having Pierce Morgan's sloppy seconds.

This bitch is white with freckles and is now playing the race card. She is full of shit and played the palace and Harry like a fiddle. She will divorce him after the billions are made and he will feel like a used douche.
Complaining there were strict rules and you were oppressed? WTF did you think you were marrying into? Are you that stupid? No, you are a liar and smart like a fox. You knew. Just like you knew to copyright royal names, for your brand. Just like you charge 7m per interview, something you couldn’t do if employed by the palace. She was a 3rd rage actress, a Boise 7, but cunning as fuck.
A lot of vitriol

Back