So it’s being reported by the news that Meaghan Markle received criticism From her in-laws (shocker)

She is the black Diana, the worlds biggest victim, in a time where being a victim has the most social currency of any time in human history.

Speaking of currency, she is set to be a billionaire within 2 years.

So brave. Might even take the crown(see what I did there) from Caitlyn.
Seriously. And everyone fell for Diana with her whole martyr bullshit and it appears Harry's done the same. I really liked her to begin with but she's laying it on so thick, and the duke's in hospital having just had heart surgery ffs!

Seriously. And everyone fell for Diana with her whole martyr bullshit and it appears Harry's done the same. I really liked her to begin with but she's laying it on so thick, and the duke's in hospital having just had heart surgery ffs!

Meghan Markle be like
<CerseiPlotting>

WTF does that have to do with anything? Life goes on. The Royal family are a vile anachronism. Anything which hastens their decline should be welcomed. The taxpayer funding the wealthiest family in the country with a sovereign grant of 100 mil a year is ludicrous.

WTF does that have to do with anything? Life goes on. The Royal family are a vile anachronism. Anything which hastens their decline should be welcomed. The taxpayer funding the wealthiest family in the country with a sovereign grant of 100 mil a year is ludicrous.
I was responding to a post that mentioned Diana. Go jump down someone else's throat, dole scum.

For some reason, I watched the interview last night. It seems that the point of contention was that their children wouldn't be titled as Royals so they wouldn't be eligible for security protection. I don't know how the system works. It might be that Meghan doesn't have a royal lineage. I seems that there are people who "handle" the Royal Family and their relationship with the public that were telling Meghan to stay out of the public eye when she hadn't left their house in months. She said she was to the point of thinking everybody would be better off if she was dead. She contacted one of the handlers to see about getting some mental health help and was told that wouldn't be possible.

They don't seem to have a problem with the Queen, but a problem with those handlers. Harry's children could only be in line for the throne if something happened to his brother William and his Williams children but I suspect there is some duty to maintain a strict Royal lineage. Someone discussed with Harry if he had considered how dark skinned his children might be. The tabloids of course are constantly vying for readers by trying to dig up dirt. Meghan was an easy target because she was divorced, of mixed race, has no royal lineage and is older than Harry.

There may be another component at play behind the scenes. It has long been rumored that Harry is not the son of Charles but was fathered by Diana's riding instructor. Someone would know for certain from DNA but that would be an embarrassment to admit at this point. If they can use Meghan to disqualify their children as heirs to the throne, it never has to become an issue.

Harry said he had talked to his father Charles about what was going on until Charles stopped taking his calls and told Harry to put it in writing.

Diana was different in that she was recruited by the palace to provide a suitable royal wife for Charles who was in love with someone else and married Diana out of a sense of duty. Harry certainly seems to have married for love and not a woman the palace would have chosen for him.

Harry and Meghan have been very careful to say that the Queen and the Duke are not involved in this.

Welcome your new royal family America.

A Royal Duel is the only way to solve this!

also Meghan is a can
She probably has a new Disney show coming out
Or a OnlyFans

Don’t believe the hype

Diana was different in that she was recruited by the palace to provide a suitable royal wife for Charles who was in love with someone else and married Diana out of a sense of duty. Harry certainly seems to have married for love and not a woman the palace would have chosen for him.

Harry and Meghan have been very careful to say that the Queen and the Duke are not involved in this.
Sense of duty lol you mean exploiting a young woman for child bearing whilst breaking her heart banging some old bint, any chance he had.
And the Queen is all they have left, we all know Philips character, the servants must have gone through hell.

She’s pretty hot, but hates guns. Not royalty material

IIRC she made him give up his guns. You just know he had some quality ones, with albino dodo bone handles and shit.

it’s absolutely great seeing them go at each other, though I doubt I’d get through this interview without cringing worse then when I recall the shit I did to impress girls when I was 13 years.

These two are just drama whores. Can you just shut up and stop begging for attention?

never!!!!! They are going to parade themselves like whores in Amsterdam for at least a decade

She is the black Diana, the worlds biggest victim, in a time where being a victim has the most social currency of any time in human history.

Speaking of currency, she is set to be a billionaire within 2 years.

So brave. Might even take the crown(see what I did there) from Caitlyn.
How do you figure she is set to be a billionaire ? There is no indication either her or Harry have even a hundred million.

Back