• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Movies Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE 2 and 3 Full Plot Outline Revealed

What did you think of Zack Snyder's plans for Justice League 2 and 3?

• Total voters
Sounds a lot like Infinity war and endgame which isnt a bad thing...He had this idea a long time ago. Its not like he stole it. It would have united all the movies and been pretty epic IMO. The only thing that didnt work was the lois angle. Looking forward to the 18th.

I fail to see one mention of lens flare. This can't be real. It's not a Snyder flick.

Did he actually write this as a pitch?

It has some of the worst punctuation I have ever seen in an official text trying to sell a 200 million dollar movie. It's as if he didn't even bother to read it or try and make sure it's perfect.

I hate the Snyderverse. This sounds like crap. Reeve is the real Superman (and by extension Routh). A want a DC universe based around that. Not this trash Synder came up with.

You are getting old my friend

I'm not sure why anyone has any high hopes for the Snyder Cut of JL. I can't imagine that its going to be that much better than the version we got.

Does anyone have high hopes for it? I'm still trying to figure out who it is they are making this for because no one I know even wants to see it.

Does anyone have high hopes for it? I'm still trying to figure out who it is they are making this for because no one I know even wants to see it.

I'd watch just to see how much more monochromatic Snyder can make a bunch of brightly coloured superheroes look.

Dawn of The Dead, 300, and Watchmen is pretty solid first 3 movies for a director

Dawn was quality. I loved 300, but it was almost a page-to-screen translation of Frank Millers book. Watchmen isn't bad, considering that adapting the book is basically impossible.

If this is even real (?) The only thing I like about it is the BTTF Part II parallel timelines bit...

Other than that - the baby Bruce/cucked Clark Kent storyline is hilariously poor.

It's certainly going to be a bit better than it initially was but I don't think it's going to be wildly better.

The reality is that this sets up the extended universe and lays out the next films. This is why it's significant.

Back