Movies Zack Snyder's JUSTICE LEAGUE 2 and 3 Full Plot Outline Revealed

What did you think of Zack Snyder's plans for Justice League 2 and 3?

• Total voters
This is horrible. I mean its starts interesting and the apocalypse Earth Superman and Batman would be very entertaining however after the middle point it turn into a generic mess, especially the ending where everyone joins together holding hands and fight the evil villain. Like someone said, just watch the animated version, so many of them are simply awesome. I would especially advice Young Justice (started 2010) which is EXCELLENT or Teen Titans-Judas Contract or Flashpoint Paradox(great), Justice League Dark Apokolips War or JL War and JL Dark . Or if you like Spidey, the 1994 version is great, the one season or so 2008-09 also, if Batman, then Batman The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 & 2, Batman Under the Red Hood. If anyone likes it and wish 4 more suggestions just ask ;).

Last edited:
I thought that Batman v Superman and Justice League were both below average movies but I at the same time I didn't think that Man of Steel was all that bad, average anyways. Not saying its even close to the same level as The Dark Knight but its not the absolute dumpster fire the other 2 Snyder DCEU movies are.

It's certainly going to be a bit better than it initially was but I don't think it's going to be wildly better.

The reality is that this sets up the extended universe and lays out the next films. This is why it's significant.

On the contrary, I think this completely fucks up any hope for an extended universe which might be why Warner Bro's decided to bring in Whedon.

In the MCU, plenty of solo movies and new characters were introduced in between the various Avengers movies, which also helped to build the tempo for the next Avengers movie (except for Infinity War and Endgame, and even then they managed to squeeze Ant-Man and Captain Marvel in). Snyder's JL plot is so tightly interlinked that there's no way the studio can interject any solo movies in between. And he obviously plans to only use DC characters that he introduced for the JL movies. So bye bye Shazam.

Batman dies. Sure, there's a new Batman in town. But the OG Batman is dead. So no solo adventures for him.

The movie ends 20 years later. This is basically Snyder saying "fuck you" to Warner Bros. Maybe Supes, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Aquaman wouldn't look different after 20 years, but no way they're gonna cast Ezra Miller, whoever-plays-Deadshot and whoever-played-Shazam (WB's most profitable DCEU movie) as their respective superhero after 20 years. And imagine the annoyance of having to set any future DCEU movies 20 years in the future.

This isn't the DCEU, this is Snyder's DCU. And Warner Bro will have to reboot the whole damn franchise after Snyder leaves.

JUSTICE LEAGUE 2 and 3 Full Plot Revealed (This is Zack Snyder's Plans for the Defunct Sequels)

https://geekositymag.com/zack-snyders-justice-league-1-2-storyboards-leaked/

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-1-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-2-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-3-536x1024.jpg

Click on the spoiler tags to read the rest:

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-4-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-5-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-6-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-7-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-8-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-8b-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-9-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-9b-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-10-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-11-536x1024.jpg

Justice-League-2-Storyboard-12-536x1024.jpg

I had a feeling this was fake after seeing so many things misspelled, but I still read it through.

But now I'm fully convinced it is fake because Steve isn't mentioned even once..

As if Batman would just take Lois’ word for it that it wasn’t his.

that ending is horrible, there's some interesting risky stuff in this, but that ending kills it.

I think Snyder's cut might be worse. I can't tell. Its like comparing milk 3 weeks past its expiration date to milk 22 days past its expiration date.
I could probably fill an entire thread with the issues i have with it, but I'll just post one (for now)...

1. Wonder Woman solos Ares
2. Ares one-shots Darkseid....?!
3. The entire JLA (minus Supes) can't take down Steppenwolf...

I think Snyder's cut might be worse. I can't tell. Its like comparing milk 3 weeks past its expiration date to milk 22 days past its expiration date.
I could probably fill an entire thread with the issues i have with it, but I'll just post one (for now)...

1. Wonder Woman solos Ares
2. Ares one-shots Darkseid....?!
3. The entire JLA (minus Supes) can't take down Steppenwolf...

You have a childlike/1dimensional view of these things.

I'm not totally up on all things DCU, but:

1)Yes, WW bested Ares, so? (rhetorical)
2) Ares didn't 1shot Darkseid - that wasn't Darkseid, that was Uxas, before he gained Omega effect and all the power and experience to defeat all. Also, Ares had a BIG assist from Zeus - it took multiple Old Gods to fight off a young Darkseid, who retreated and wasn't killed
3) That JL team was a bunch of rookies that were fighting a seasoned veteran warlord; of course they needed Supes to beat him

it's not a game of Top trumps, they dont all have an unmalleable array of powers that line up exactly the same each time in battle - there are differing variables from battle to battle, good days and bad days.

Even Uber baddies lose; in the comics, Darkseid gets his ass whooped by his own son, Orion.

try to think harder in future

Last edited:
Sounds really stupid. Would be a depressing as fuck trilogy that would suck.

DC has such potential to be great but they keep making shit movies.

Be great if Bale came back as batman, Cavil back as soups, Gadot as ww, Joaquin as Joker, a lex that doesn't suck ....... and a Nolan directed JL trilogy

Back