PBP UFC Fight Night 187: Edwards vs. Muhammad - PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The sad thing is a win in this fight should not earn Leon edwards a title shot... If Covington or one of the other top guys would actually fight each other they would easily have a better claim even with there recent losses.
No question. Leon has been so inactive it's unreal....wasn't he taken out of Top 10?

People always underestimate how huge Leon is for this division

I know Belal isnt Indian but its kinda crazy weve never seen an Indian in the UFC. At least I dont think so. Maybe Kajan Johnson? I know theyre not known for combat sports but still kinda wild given their population.

Arjan Bhullar had a couple of fights. I know, Canadian but still counts IMB

I don't know how Edwards' wins even got him to rank #3. RDA and Cerrone may have been top 10 at the time (idk) but, if they were, they had lost 2 or 3 fights prior to facing Edwards and haven't done anything (in WW) since.
uo4OBOn.png
Yeah that’s pretty bad lol. But canrone, gunner, and rda beat everyone who doesn’t belong. Rda was usman best win at 1 point. Let’s see how this plays out.

I don't know how Edwards' wins even got him to rank #3. RDA and Cerrone may have been top 10 at the time (idk) but, if they were, they had lost 2 or 3 fights prior to facing Edwards and haven't done anything (in WW) since.

And somehow Dana says he gets a title shot if he beats Belal Muhammad who didn't even have a number next to his name last month.

I'm kinda apathetic on Leon but I'd feel pretty bad for him if he loses this fight. So I guess I'm pulling for Leon

I know Belal isnt Indian but its kinda crazy weve never seen an Indian in the UFC. At least I dont think so. Maybe Kajan Johnson? I know theyre not known for combat sports but still kinda wild given their population.
Ramsay "Stripper" Nijem has indian heritage i believe

You really have to respect Edwards for accepting these fights with Belal and Khamzat. This one especially is very risky for him.

Back