PBP UFC Fight Night 187: Edwards vs. Muhammad - PBP Discussion: 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do you always feel the need to blame someone? Do you always need a scapegoat?

tenor.gif

Oh that dragged across the eye pretty badly as well via the replay.

No. It's not. It's a mistake. A warning doesn't mean it's intentional. It just means you get a point next time. But herb is shit so I don't know if he would do it.

Only issue is it was a warning for an eye poke landed already. This was the second foul within 2 rounds.

It's like getting a warning for a knee to the groin and then immediately throwing another knee to the groin the next round.

At some point you need to be punished. If belal had continued they would have should take a point, because he couldn't we get the NC.

I am happy with a NC in these circumstances, but I would rather work out a way to fix it by immediately taking a point every foul regardless of intention. Fighters will make the adjustment and fix the issue or lose.

How do you accidentally fully extend your arm to reach somebody's eye? Especially when you're throwing a kick?

UFC has been biased garbage 2 shows in a row.
They spar in boxing gloves.....Still. DQ. So anticlimactic.

Yeah I take that back. I thought he was trying to milk it after what happened at the last UFC. I just saw the poke and then him crying. I didn't realize how bad it was, I didn't see his eye. That was a bad injury, I hope his eye doesn't become another Koscheck or Bisping.

Yeah sorry about the aggressive reply as well lol.

Have a good one, Sherbro.

How do you accidentally fully extend your arm to reach somebody's eye? Especially when you're throwing a kick?

UFC has been biased garbage 2 shows in a row.

You ever been in a fight with a guy who could knock your fucking head into the front row? No. It happened in a millisecond. It's Leon's fault but it was not purposeful and it was a mistake.

Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous. They've given so much lip service over the years but never did shit! They own the rights to Pride. Eye pokes were NEVER an issue in Pride. Just take Pride gloves and rebrand them as UFC. Problem solved.
Fully agree!
It's straight up stupid that the UFC hasn't fixed this.
Like, what the actual fuck is holding them back?

Any amateur promotion would be able to fix shit like that, yet the UFC hasn't been able to do so in YEARS...
<36>

Yeah, it's fucking ridiculous. They've given so much lip service over the years but never did shit! They own the rights to Pride. Eye pokes were NEVER an issue in Pride. Just take Pride gloves and rebrand them as UFC. Problem solved.
^^^^^^^^^^All of it

Hahaha "he was masking the kick with his hand... it wasn't an eyepoke he just king of pushed his extended fingers into another guys eye" <{1-1}>

Only issue is it was a warning for an eye poke landed already. This was the second foul within 2 rounds.

It's like getting a warning for a knee to the groin and then immediately throwing another knee to the groin the next round.

At some point you need to be punished. If belal had continued they would have should take a point, because he couldn't we get the NC.

I am happy with a NC in these circumstances, but I would rather work out a way to fix it by immediately taking a point every foul regardless of intention. Fighters will make the adjustment and fix the issue or lose.

I don't think all actions are created equal. We're opening pandoras box. But you're not wrong anywhere else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back