I'm quitting caffeine

I used to drink coffee everyday then I lowered it to 2 times a week and only early morning because it was messing with my sleep. More recently I switched to tea which is lower caffeine because coffee just messed with my stomach too much. Everyday I would drink it I would basically be on the toilet the whole day

Quit 99% of caffeine the last 10 years.

People have no idea how powerful a drug it is until its completely out of their system.

I had half a coffee and it was infinitely stronger than any cocaine I did in college.

Now i can handle about 10 milligrams of caffeine for an awesome ride without too many negative side effects.

I'm gonna quit banging anyone less than a 10.

Right after I adjust my rating scale.

You like this 10, don't you, boys?

image_400x400.jpg

I had my last caffeine last night join me on my journey and keep me honest
What things have you quit
I quit drinking soda like 6 years ago, it wasn't as hard as I thought. I just started drinking coffee and water instead and that's it. I've cut way back on caffeine, that wasn't that hard either. I'll drink one decaf coffee a day and water.
My co-workers drink energy drinks like water, I don't see how they do it.

as a regular coffee drinker, i've never experienced this. i can go days without a cup of coffee.
Same, surprisingly with how much I used to drink (2 starbucks venti size a day). Cutting out caffeine didn't really noticably affect me.

I keep trying to quit you

I love your Cats more

Be prepared for terrible headaches. anytime I try my head feels like it’ll explode.

This. If you are quitting cold turkey, don't be around people. The headache will be diabolical, and no amount of Aspirin or Tylenol will have an impact on it's severity. Only lasts a couple days though.

The next time I quit caffeine, I will just ask to be put into a medically induced coma.

Same, surprisingly with how much I used to drink (2 starbucks venti size a day). Cutting out caffeine didn't really noticably affect me.

LOL- That's not drinking coffee- That's dabbling.

This. If you are quitting cold turkey, don't be around people. The headache will be diabolical, and no amount of Aspirin or Tylenol will have an impact on it's severity. Only lasts a couple days though.

The next time I quit caffeine, I will just ask to be put into a medically induced coma.

Would weed help

Yeah? I thought it was a lot

I probably go through the equivalent of 4-5 of those in a day. Start at 6 am, down a big one in almost no time, then I am pretty much nursing a coffee straight through to about 4pm. That's when I stop.

At my consumption level, I have to make my own. Starbucks would ruin me financially.

Back