Holy hell caffeine withdrawals are brutal

Yea you have to slowly lower your consumption.

Love coffee, fortunately can skip a day without adverse effects

Love coffee, fortunately can skip a day without adverse effects
Me too. My mom is always calling me to talk about quitting coffee I never understood why. Have a cup or 2 a day what's the big deal. People talk about it like they are trying to stop smoking. Coffee is no big deal.

Hell if coffee was so bad why does so many high stress work environments have coffee machines for the workers.

Better than drinking alcohol at work or even smoking. That stuff is the worst

I haven't taken pre in months now. When you work out at 4 pm it makes falling asleep at night hell.

Now I just drink a cup of coffee before going to the gym
Wow months? I definitely need to try to ween off because it does also mess up my sleep at night. I don’t even need the energy I just like the focus crap they throw in the preworkouts. My brain is fried after work but I don’t want to depend on this shit just to work out lol

Wow months? I definitely need to try to ween off because it does also mess up my sleep at night. I don’t even need the energy I just like the focus crap they throw in the preworkouts. My brain is fried after work but I don’t want to depend on this shit just to work out lol
I've been debating making my own... Consisting mostly of LCitrulline... But without caffeine

Watch out with pre workout stuff. That stuff can be really bad for you.

Watch out with pre workout stuff. That stuff can be really bad for you.
what is preworkout stuff? Never heard of it but I expect something quite unhealthy. Its incredible what people often will ingest instead of adapting their life to their biological clock.

Tried quitting coffee once. Lesson learned, those were shitty headaches. Also, don't try replacing it with hot chocolate.

I have been able to cut down to one coffee a day though, it's going smoothly and I do feel better.

what is preworkout stuff? Never heard of it but I expect something quite unhealthy. Its incredible what people often will ingest instead of adapting their life to their biological clock.
Those drinks. I know a guy who nearly dropped dead from this stuff. He drank them like soda. He had one on his way to work. Then at work he would drink 2 tall cans of red bull. Then one on his way home. I remember he thought he hit the holy grail when he started buying them online to save a bunch of money. A case at a time. Dude never drank coffee because he felt it was to weak.

Never met a person tell me they almost died from drinking too much coffee.

Crazy thing come to think about green tea has a bunch of caffeine too.

I just thought it was affecting my sleep too much. I'd rather just get it over with. Day 4 or 5 now and my headache has reduced drastically.

Next time try prioritizing your immediate health and well being over a knee jerk reaction to get something over with.

Cmon, TS, one sip, I know you want to.

1709663536880.gif

I mean, look at this, doesn’t it look so great…

1709663592406.gif

Hit the gym at 6:45 am . 1 scoop. Cracked out feeling will creep soon . But felt great. 400mg of caffeine jeeeez

Those drinks. I know a guy who nearly dropped dead from this stuff. He drank them like soda. He had one on his way to work. Then at work he would drink 2 tall cans of red bull. Then one on his way home. I remember he thought he hit the holy grail when he started buying them online to save a bunch of money. A case at a time. Dude never drank coffee because he felt it was to weak.
Ah ok thats red bull etc. thx. Didnt know people drink that as a pre workout. . People are always on the lookout to do more dumb and dumber stuff. A new trend in social media fitness idiots is to use amphetamines to higher your calory burn while not training and diuretika to get this more chiseled look. WIth both medications some fitness influencers now have died here because of heart failure. One women elevated her blood pressure to 180 and then went for a workout, while others took so much diuretika that Kalium shortage was responsible. In a way its Darwins law with these people.

Biggest problem with all these people training very early in the morning or at night with nutrition / medication. It elevates your heart failure risk exponentially a lot!: We need our sleep /relaxing at night. THats why nurses and in general people with night shifts have a much higher risk of dying by heart failure. You loose out the time your body builds a protective barrier for the day stress and to let your heart kinda cool down.

Back