Stipe is intimidated

If Stipe makes it to the second round, Ngannou self doubt is going to creep in and he will fail like he did against BB

“Of course, he’s really intimidated,” Ngannou said. “He knows what’s going to happen. I know he’s just making proud here, like, ‘Yes, I’m the champ.’ But he knows the guy he’s going to fight. It’s a fight like he’s never had in his career.”

Naat.
really he said that ? That quote from one of the Embedded's or something?

Here is what he said in the pre-fight presser THREE YEARS AGO :

It's almost an EXACT copy of your above quote. He's an idiot. Look what happened last time. Stipe doesn't give a fuck.

That sounds like exactly what Ngannou said before the first fight.
yes exactly. I found his quote from the pre-fight press conference for UFC220, 3 years ago. See above. Almost identical.

how is this a big rematch after that one sided boring wrestlers laynpray last time?

...yawn

stipe should easily repeat but there's always the punchers chance

UFC is desperate for a slugging heavyweight champion so I wouldn't be surprised if they keep standing it up so NG gets bite after bite at the big KO a la Derrick
(sluggers welfare) Lewis

Lol Russian roulette isn’t a skill game

No question, of course he is.
You can look through the history of combat sports and literally find 100s of examples of guys losing the first match and winning the second

the bottom line is it’s easier for Francis to win this fight than it is for stipe.

Stipe needs a perfect 25 min to grind out a decision. Francis needs 1 blow.

I'm sure Stipe has some fears but probably not as the first time they met...he has seen some witness...will that have been fixed? that would be the question...it's all about game plan...on the otherside...Nganou might be wondering if Stipe will have the same gameplan as the last time?

You can look through the history of combat sports and literally find 100s of examples of guys losing the first match and winning the second

the bottom line is it’s easier for Francis to win this fight than it is for stipe.

Stipe needs a perfect 25 min to grind out a decision. Francis needs 1 blow.
Yeah dude, there’s wy more fights where people like you said the exact same thing. The first fight, wilder fury, rumble Cormier....

what you’re saying about it being easier for francis is just wrong. This is a skill game. Wasn’t easier for rumble or wilder

"All tip, no iceberg" Francis wishes.

Stipe has this one by superior weasel genetics that fights way above their weight class. PNP #1.

this is also interesting, Dana talking about Ngannou from July 2018 : (timestamped)

Yeah dude, there’s wy more fights where people like you said the exact same thing. The first fight, wilder fury, rumble Cormier....

what you’re saying about it being easier for francis is just wrong. This is a skill game. Wasn’t easier for rumble or wilder
Wilder realistically won the first fight so that’s a bad example...

Anyways I think this fight is a 60/40 Francis favor.
If I gets past the 3rd I think stipe wins

He's old and overweight. Ngannou would likely kill him with a single punch. Actually scratch that. Kuklinski is dead. Paulie G tho?

Dunno, probably still Kuklinski. I mean he went gay to kill a dude, lord knows what he would do to kill Frank.

yes exactly. I found his quote from the pre-fight press conference for UFC220, 3 years ago. See above. Almost identical.
It looks like 3 years ago because the quote is from 3 years ago... TS is a moron.

Back