*GRAPHIC* Chris Weidman's leg snap GIFS

That’s one of the craziest coincidences I’ve EVER seen in my life, just crazy at the minuscule chances of that happening.Fuk crazy

Weidman > Silva > GSP > Jones

Weidman = GOAT

Full. Circle.

FeYTuK4QapTpmV_3sQX5AcxOUwsLyMpy2T1IjKnWocyB5Wl3yVqfgtBV_ANerQDY6HkyukwczU8SgVaXzUhyoaXEIksiRFDqxB0i8XVHnFE6crOEnXTxg_CaPw2q-NsrYj8

Im so sad right now

It's crazy it happened him, what are the odds. It was the most famous leg break in MMA so everyone is gonna see how weird it is that it happened to Chris. It's like Cro Cop getting left high kicked by Gonzaga.

Anderson came back and fought like 10 more times, the Chris can do the same. I really hope he recovers and comes back and continues to fight, don't want to see him go out like this.

Weidman when it happened to Anderson "I trained blocking kicks so that would happen"

Hall after it happened to Weidman "That's horrible i hope him and his family are ok, if he comes back i owe him another fight"

I mean Chris isn't a kicker. The whole reason he lost the championship to Rockhold was because he tried to kick but fucked it up. Same shit here lol.
That's different.

He tried a fucking spinkick on Rockhold.

Bro if this was karma, I'm treating everyone like they're my mother from now on..

Get well soon, still

Weidmans been done for awhile so this doesn't change much. Shame it looks like Hall will be done too, he looks shook

I hope he is okay.
That is a terrible thing to have happen at the end of your career.

sdfgsdfg.gif

How that nobody still doesn't kick with top 3 quarter of the shin? Yet people still decide to kick with the softest part

Back