*GRAPHIC* Chris Weidman's leg snap GIFS

Fookin br00tal and the ironing is delicious but prolly the end of Teh Chris's career. #IzNormal #Sad!

I have never, ever, ever, seen such irony happen in MMA.
I'm drunk as shot rn cannot believe my eyes. Please, anyone, share your disbelief or appreciation of irony with me right now. I can't and I'm lost right now

why is anyone saying karma neither anderson nor chris deserved it

All the CTE that Anderson caused and the cockiness leading up towards his injury. And teh Chris for celebrating as if he really won the fight and did not win due to a freak injury. I'm pretty sure he said "Fuck that guy" and gave him the finger as he won.

And that my friends, is how effectively, subtly, and effortless you can block this fucking calf kick everyone was ranting about

My reaction as somebody who had 100$ on Hall at +125

8hnW.gif

I went in the bathroom and dry heaved after seeing that. Use to compete, but I got a hair trigger with that shit.

Nasty, then to land or try to land on it. Then to roll over and twist it.

No they are mad because Weidman celebrated after a freak accident. You know dam well, you would be on Hall ass if he ran around the cage celebrating.
Because that's just the way Hall is even when he brutality ko someone he always just looks sad and apologising, when he ko'ed Silva he broke down and cried.

I have never, ever, ever, seen such irony happen in MMA.
I'm drunk as shot rn cannot believe my eyes. Please, anyone, share your disbelief or appreciation of irony with me right now. I can't and I'm lost right now

Back