• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Rose slow motion KO of Weili

All of these damn replay videos keep cutting off the part that most decisively shows that it wasn’t at all early. Let it play a few more seconds & you’ll see that Zhang doesn’t even move for a second after the ref stops the fight!

I am seeing post after post that the fight was stopped early. The ref has to protect a fighter that cannot adequately defend themselves. Weili would have been hurt badly had the fight went on.

First person to lose their mouthpiece loses the fight. That’s the way it’s supposed to be!!!

All of these damn replay videos keep cutting off the part that most decisively shows that it wasn’t at all early. Let it play a few more seconds & you’ll see that Zhang doesn’t even move for a second after the ref stops the fight!

And the fact that she couldn't stand correctly afterwards means nothing to you?

She was out, woke up, try walking but was stumbling around.

First punch didnt even connect, then the 2 baby punches have barely any impact. She was hurt forsure but that was an early stoppage especially in a title fight.

If anything the stoppage was late. She was face down and out.
maybe but i gotta admit i think it was as close to perfect as you can get . Good that he gave a chance to see if Weili could recover on the ground and when it was clear she couldnt it was over .

People think THIS was an early stoppage are crazy. Did u guys not see she could not even walk straight when she tried to convince the ref?

Yeah its called being stunned. We have seen lots of fighters have trouble walking when they get hit, even do the chicken dance and they recover fine moments later.

Yeah its called being stunned. We have seen lots of fighters have trouble walking when they get hit, even do the chicken dance and they recover fine moments later.
I get that, but if ur stunned after getting knocked down, how is that stoppage early? You won't recover when ur opponent pounds your face when you are stunned. It's about as good as a stoppage gets.

Crazy how hard Weili bit on the perceived low kick. Left herself completely open for the high kick.

That little step she took while throwing the kick is what won her the fight. Weili tought Rose had no range and didn't post a guard, but the step gave rose just the distance she needed to connect. Karate style.

Back