Social Holiday Inn Employee Harrassed to the Point of a Mental Breakdown (Video)

I for one do not like when people use a mental illness, to be a psycho piece of shit. But this kid was completely harmless the whole time. His tone of voice says it all. He didn't even make one sarcastic remark to give me any type of ammo to throw at him.

I'm known on Mayberry to not give two shits what your problems are, especially when you come at me talking shit, cause I'll shut you down in a second and make you regret it, and possibly your whole existence. But this is where line should be drawn. The kid was harmless and just taking this guys bullshit till he snapped. But this dude is obviously known on Twitter as a worthless person no matter what.

i would flame him endlessly for it because its obvious there was racism or personal intent behind the fact him getting mad over whats obviously a black customer.

if not trolling
{<jordan}<{MingNope}><Grimes01> <Oku02>
this shit right there is why you americans will not have a normal nation for a while

If trolling you got me Sir, i got too used at give this level IQ as sherdog-normal, bravo
<NoneOfMy>

Btw if i put my tinfoil hat on, this constant bringing of races into everything will lead to next civil war someday in usa.

This "us vs them" mentality is no bueno
This post and all others along the same lines will be eternally underrated, and sadly, widely malunderstood, and infuriatingly, beligerantly disagreed with by posters I've turned off.

Dude was listening to Riders On The Storm, I'd have thrown hands for him and given him a hug

A good hypothetical experiment I sometimes like to apply in these situations is: if I had to pick, which one of these people would I want to be my son?

No question about it, I would much rather adopt Slappy McWeepypants, than the absolute shitbag self-righteously filming & posting this, like it was a good idea.

There is legit therapy available which can help a guy who gives himself the ol’ Clay Guida warmup, then loses his game of solitaire via DQ (headbutt).

As far as I know however, there is no cure for being a male Karen. And few things lower.

This part in the go fund me had me laughing, the guy behind the camera is likely angry because he is short and bald..

“While I’ve now quit this position (my management supported me, and told me I’m welcome back. The guest was ejected from the hotel for escalating issues with staff and the owners.)

I do have mental disorders. I suffer from BPD and schizo-affective disorders. What this fine, 5’5” bald gentleman behind the camera DIDN’T record was the fact that he called me a F**GOT for an associates mistake”

Lol the kid obviously is on the spectrum. Laughed at first but legit feel like an asshole now.

Most people who have worked in customer service can relate. On one side you have the customer and some can be the biggest assholes on earth, and on the other you have your superiors watching your every move. Its bad for the soul

I feel bad for this dude. He's got obvious mental health issues, and this POS guy (wanna be victim) is bullying and shit talking him. I had an autistic friend growing up, and he would have very similar freak outs. People need to realize all of are brains aren't wired the same.

trying real hard to bring race intro this, which is the vile thing about the whole tweet.

I can't imagine having a fairly bad customer service experience and thinking, I'd better bust out my phone and record this. Like things would have to go WAY off the deep end before it would cross my mind that I need to document this interaction.

I've never felt the need to punch myself in the face but I can still infinitely relate to feeling that level of pure untethered rage, anxiety, and uncomfortablemess. You just want to be out of the situation you are in so bad that it feels like your skin could spontaneously catch on fire.

I feel really bad for this kid. He clearly struggles greatly with something he has no choice or control over and is still trying to make it work in a terrible job dealing with trash people often
I can't imagine having a fairly bad customer service experience and thinking, I'd better bust out my phone and record this. Like things would have to go WAY off the deep end before it would cross my mind that I need to document this interaction.

I dont think it would ever cross my mind. Like I'd resort to fighting before filming like some attention whore trying to cancel an employee. But even before that I'd just leave or ask to speak to a manager

lol i absolutely would, bold of you to assume who i am and what i would and wouldn't do. in life, learn to speak for yourself and not others because you have 0 control in what others choose to do or not do. obviously that kid has someshit going on, but i would flame him endlessly for it because its obvious there was racism or personal intent behind the fact him getting mad over whats obviously a black customer. as for the customer himself, wouldnt be the first or 2nd mouth i shutted up in public. with all that said, sit your ass down.
It's quite easy to say you'd do something than to actually do it. The internet is full of tough guys and you seem to fit the part. Put in this scenario, you'd probably stand there awkwardly without being sure what to do and find out you aren't really who you've built yourself up to be in your own mind.

The lesson here is to think before speaking (or typing, in this case).

Back