Social Holiday Inn Employee Harrassed to the Point of a Mental Breakdown (Video)

Schizoaffective disorder is no joke. Even though I don't know the entire context of the situation I feel bad for this kid.

you can bet the camera person was talking all kinds of shit before he started filming. that guy is a piece of crap, and the hotel worker should consider a different career field.

Dude went all fight club!

Lol I like how the filmed is flummoxed that someone making minimum wage dealing with people like him at a Holiday Inn Express might be less than exemplary. Holiday Inn is already a shitty hotel. He’s at the budget version!

Seriously...the guy is making peanuts and this fkn guy is berating him like some male karen....looking for some kind of handout I'm sure.

Reactions: JSN
Guy tried to double down and justify himself even further and exposed the kids reddit account in the process. Absolute scum. At least the left and right are both trashing him for it.

No idea who this guy is but I checked his Instagram and wow, he really hates non-blacks.

The comments sections on his page are complete dumpster fires. It’s like everyone read “Strawman for dummies.”

At first I thought this was going to be about a racist hotel guest clerk... and it's really a story about bullying and mental illness.

God damn I hate the culture of videotaping every interaction and claiming victimhood when things don't go your way.

The hotel clerk clearly did not act appropriately, and I will even given the guy videotaping the benefit of the doubt UNTIL the point the clerk spazzes and starts to cry. Anybody with a shred of decency would recognize that there is something wrong and ask the clerk if he was okay, or at the very least, stop filming.

I'm glad the hotel clerk is getting the support he needs and that the community has rallied behind him (and with a huge financial windfall - got to love the internet for over-correcting). The part that really made me sad was reading his replies on a reddit thread - one of the only reasons he stopped himself from committing suicide was because he had two dogs at home waiting for him. The loyalty of a dog, even during the darkest of times, is something that is grossly underappreciated.

I also think a lot of filming does not get the whole picture all the time. Like what was said before the camera started rolling. Its easy for me to do something to piss a person off and start recording right after.
My kids grew up overseas. The first sense of culture shock my son experienced was how often random people video other random people they don't know. Plus, kids continuously video their friends (words and actions) and post them online without consent.

Even if nothing inappropriate or embarrassing is being filmed, there is a level of privacy and trust that's being breached.

My two cents: we are concerned that Uncle Sam is monitoring us, but we have no issue that complete strangers do the same.

At first I thought this was going to be about a racist hotel guest clerk... and it's really a story about bullying and mental illness.

God damn I hate the culture of videotaping every interaction and claiming victimhood when things don't go your way.

The hotel clerk clearly did not act appropriately, and I will even given the guy videotaping the benefit of the doubt UNTIL the point the clerk spazzes and starts to cry. Anybody with a shred of decency would recognize that there is something wrong and ask the clerk if he was okay, or at the very least, stop filming.

I'm glad the hotel clerk is getting the support he needs and that the community has rallied behind him (and with a huge financial windfall - got to love the internet for over-correcting). The part that really made me sad was reading his replies on a reddit thread - one of the only reasons he stopped himself from committing suicide was because he had two dogs at home waiting for him. The loyalty of a dog, even during the darkest of times, is something that is grossly underappreciated.
I couldn't have said it better.

Even by modern race baiting standards, thats pretty egregious

Poor guy just seemed at the end of his tether. It wouldn't surprise me if he had thoughts of suicide prior to this.

The bloke recording this is a piece of shit, and so is staff at the Holiday Inn for not helping him.

Some people just find life harder than others.

Reactions: Zer
you can bet the camera person was talking all kinds of shit before he started filming. that guy is a piece of crap, and the hotel worker should consider a different career field.
Apparently he was yelling at this gay kid with a mental disorder, berating him and calling him a f$#got well before he turned the camera on. That's the protagonist in Tariq Nasheed's mind. Gotta love how that's not "targeted harassment" according to twitter, but learn to code is.

Reactions: JSN
Our first instinct is to film people when they are having a rough time and post it for the world to see.

We are struggling as a society.
I honestly think social media needs to be completely banned. It causes much more harm than good in the world and society would be so much better off if it was just outright banned.

Apparently he was yelling at this gay kid with a mental disorder, berating him and calling him a f$#got well before he turned the camera on. That's the protagonist in Tariq Nasheed's mind. Gotta love how that's not "targeted harassment" according to twitter, but learn to code is.
Wait is telling wage slaves to learn to code considered the “rickson by armbar” of Twitter?

Wait is telling wage slaves to learn to code considered the “rickson by armbar” of Twitter?
Oh no no, you can tell them to learn to code, it was when media sites were laying people off and the same phrase was returned to them that it suddenly turned into "targeted harassment". Don't be silly, you can still say it to any blue collar worker whose industry you want to get rid of.

I worked at a Holiday Inn.
Use to fuck chicks at night.
Guests, coworkers, whores.
One even said she banged one of the Ying Yang Twins.

No idea who this guy is but I checked his Instagram and wow, he really hates non-blacks.

The comments sections on his page are complete dumpster fires. It’s like everyone read “Strawman for dummies.”
Kangz Twitter is basically Stormfront for black ppl; lots of sad individuals on that bird app

Back