If you can have the career of one UFC fighter?

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The most obvious and safe answer would be khabib

Undeafeted
never get hurt
never get dominated
always dominated opponent
smesh all the way
leave on top
beat his nemesis (conor)

even if i have some issues with khabib run/career (being champ by beating iaquinta, his huge weight cutting, leaving the game at 32 only, etc)

What about you sherbros, if you take Silva career keep in mind that the leg broken and the dopping issue are in the package so think twice

Last edited:
CM Punk.

Barely train, get paid for some glorified sparring sessions.

Alternatively, the great UFC fighter James Toney. 800k (IIRC?) to get chocked out by Couture once.

Half a million per fight and no CTE seems like a sweet deal to me.

Matt Serra, who's cooler than Matt Serra

The most obvious and safe answer would be khabib

Undeafeted
never get hurt
never get dominated
always dominated opponent
smesh all the way
leave on top
beat his nemesis (conor)

even if i have some issues with khabib run/career (being champ by beating iaquinta, his huge weight cutting, leaving the game at 32 only, etc)

What about you sherbros, if you take Silva career keep in mind that the leg broken and the dopping issue are in the package so think twice
Ngannou

GSP took a lot of beating and few losses on his record. so no, thank you!

Khabib all the way. Fedor takes the 2nd prize!

Usman if he keeps going and leaves ontop or Khabib

If I just get his fighting career and nothing else, Khabib is a good choice. If I get his whole life and career, it would defiantly be someone else for sure! I sure as Hell don't want to live in Dagestan!!o_O

Most obvious would be Khabib or GSP of course. Other than that I'd say Masvidal actually, even with his losses and what happened, I respect that man. Dustin Poirier also a very respectable career. Israel Adasanya. Maybe Triple CCC if I was allowed to decrease the cringe.

Frank Mir.

Been there since the early days.
Had the belt
Hot wife
Overcame adversity
Had some losses
Sick subs

Connor... That dude made a lot of money

Brock... UFC, WWE and D1 Champ!!! Mega rich and drinks Coors while laying on top of Sable...

bork1}bork1}bork1}

Khabib obviously

Rich as fuck with very little head trauma

GSP is the GOAT but he's taken a crazy amount of punishment compared to Khabib and made less money

GSP hasn't taken much damage at all. He just bruises VERY easily. The very few times his face has looked busted up, he got hit like 10 times. Having a black eye doesn't mean you take a lot of punishment. He just has very thin skin apparently.
He's had a lot more UFC fights than Khabib. If Khabib stayed for 10 more fights, his career would definitely look worse than GSP's.
I mean, GSP was in the UFC in his SIXTH fight. Khabib was crushing cans and beating a 0-0 amateur in his FIFTHEETH fight.

I just can't see Khabib winning 7 more fights in the UFC without losing or taking any damage. Consistency is the hardest part of the game, and the reason fighters like GSP, Jones and Silva are soo far above anyone else in GOAT talks and achievements.

Back