• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decision you're still most mad about

Edgar vs. Bendo 2. Frankie is my boy and he got robbed.

Bisping vs. Hendo 2. Close fight that I thought Hendo took. Wanted to see him retire with the belt and even though I like Bisping, he deserved to lose his belt when he cherry picked this fight avoiding the real contenders.

1583712366184.jpg
This was one of my life's biggest disappointments lol

Beat Rob Whittaker, Luke Rockhold, Paulo Costa, Israel Adesanya, Chris Weidman, Jacare, Machida, Tim Kenny

His resume is insane, he got robbed against Costa, Izzy, and Whittaker 2
I would take Yoel in the Izzy rematch easy if I knew he wasn't gonna sit and wait like last time. He scored the only good shot of the fight and it clearly scared Izzy shitless

Honestly, you could make the case Frankie won both of those fights. First one I can forgive because it was so close but I’m still pissed about that second fight nearly a decade later.

Honestly, you could make the case Frankie won both of those fights. First one I can forgive because it was so close but I’m still pissed about that second fight nearly a decade later.
I dont remember what i thought about the first one,but the 2nd one was def bullshit

Edgar vs. Bendo 2. Frankie is my boy and he got robbed.

Bisping vs. Hendo 2. Close fight that I thought Hendo took. Wanted to see him retire with the belt and even though I like Bisping, he deserved to lose his belt when he cherry picked this fight avoiding the real contenders.
Bisping still denies he cherry picked to this day lol. And that's on his podcast where he reveals all his "veteran moves" and what not. Mike's face was hanging off his head, he knows damn well he didn't win that fight.

As a fan of Frankie I felt that way the night of the fight because it was "close". Frankie was never over matched, but Bendo inflicted some major damage. One of the girls with us legit cried and another gasped when Bendo landed the up kick. The boiz were just going nuts, but those reactions are very telling and it gave me outside perspective of how casuals see these fights and judges most times judge like casuals.

Second fight on the other hand....
<codychoke>

Back