Josh Fabia questions Dana White’s relationships with UFC female fighters

Lmao

Dana the guy who smashed a prime Rachelle Leah (ufc goat ring girl) is going to go smash 2/10 part time soccer moms wmma fighter

This Fabio & Diego are both lovers

Reactions: lsa
The Dana banging Ronda thing never made sense to me. Why—because she was treated preferentially?

She was on every major talkshow and magazine, seeming (at the time) to approach Conor-level stardom. Do people think Dana was banging Conor too lol
Ronda was much bigger than Conor
lmao

Keep us posted when he makes those videos public...lol, this guy deserves no attention and he is getting tons of it.

yeah he has tried the "we're gonna make a lawsuit based on medical ground against UFC" and now he's onto "we know fighters that Dana has banged so we're gonna threaten them with that".

This Fabia dummy has got nothing.
He is jumping into the lions' den armed with a rusty 2.5inch switchblade. It's not going to go well.

He will fucking own the lions Den with ease even IF he walked in with a butter knife!

You know why?

Because he is Joshua Fabia!

Dude submitted Diego in 40 seconds and yet guys like Karo Parisyan, Josh Koscheck and Nick Diaz could not.

Care to explain that?

He is beginning to grow on me. Fabia is fabulous!
I do watch all the cult leader docuseries. Im sure I’d watch his....
MV5BMzI4ZjFkOTItMjU4Ni00OTEzLTk2OWEtNTNiM2NkNTJjOWRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc2NjkzNTg@._V1_UY1200_CR93,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Say what you will about Fabia but he's 100% right here, Dana fucks some of the female fighters (remember him and Ronda) and the ring girls, and some employees (Laura Sanko) and the wives of some male fighters. It's plain as day, all the execs are banging some of the female staff in some form of fashion (remember Lorenzo's accidental public dm to Chrissy sliding in her DMs?)
And? Should they run it by the public before they engage in sexual relationships?

Our current Vice President entire career path was sucking dick. our vp. Ducked her way to the top in life but 2nd in comman in the country. Just from cock sucking.

No lady who fights in a cage would do that. Only vps

Interesting. There was always rumors of dana banging ronda.

I dont like how hes just now "speaking out" as he is no longer getting benefit from UFC.

"why is nobody talking about this"

The same reason you didnt say shit either. You kept your mouth shut and now that youve got nothing to lose you wanna play hero.
So the timing of Fabia coming out with this accusation is more disturbing to you than the boss of the ufc having sexual intercourse with his fighters and ring card girls? Any other sport commissioner would've been burned alive at the stake.

Last edited:
Our current Vice President entire career path was sucking dick. our vp. Ducked her way to the top in life but 2nd in comman in the country. Just from cock sucking.

No lady who fights in a cage would do that. Only vps
Do you have any proof or just repeating fox news and Facebook? No for real tho, do you have reliable sources? I too have heard the rumors but seen no facts

Diego is scared for his life while his trainer/boyfriend continues to trash the UFC...

I hope he likes getting sued for slander and defamation.

Do you have any proof or just repeating fox news and Facebook? No for real tho, do you have reliable sources? I too have heard the rumors but seen no facts

I’m an adult man. I have no social media at all.

indont know how to post sources on here. But you can search for yourself in her and others own words.

What's up with the "Dana is a billionaire he can get as many hoes as he wants" responses? Dana probably gets off on being in control and having power over people. He would totally get off on banging the female fighters regardless of their looks lol.

Back