Josh Fabia questions Dana White’s relationships with UFC female fighters

yeah. The only forum I’ve ever been on I wouldn’t say that’s social media.
But you can see for yourself. This isn’t a year or a decade thing with her.

just like her drug policy or going max for non violent drug crimes.

these are t opinion pieces it’s her legislature. And you can read how she earned her way to the top of her field with no experience

just read for yourself buddy.
Edit I saw your account date. You’re better than that. Seek what you don’t know. And by the grace of his you somehow got a head up on a Krotty forum. With the lost about Joshua fabia.

that will be a real mind fuck to you. Lol
I'll have to check it out sometime. Was just hoping for a link or something. these days I take what I read with a grain of salt (or is it sand?) And ask for links to read it myself. Lots of bullshit and lies out there.
As far as you're edit is concerned. I have no idea what that is supposed to mean

Dana-White-10.png

WalterSobchak questions Josh Fabia’s relationships with UFC male fighters

Well triller just found it’s next fight. Dana and Tito vs. Fabia and Diego does 5mil buys.

what if hes talkin about Dana bangin Diego????

broooooo

Fabia is walking a fine line. I hope he has a great attorney.

Fabia is the kind of guy that would represent him self.
He is enlighten and self aware.

I can think of few people who have less credibility on the topic of sex with females than Fabia. Dude is gayer than a herd of unicorns

Its actually called a blessing of unicorns.

Interesting. There was always rumors of dana banging ronda.

I dont like how hes just now "speaking out" as he is no longer getting benefit from UFC.

"why is nobody talking about this"

The same reason you didnt say shit either. You kept your mouth shut and now that youve got nothing to lose you wanna play hero.

rumours? Brendan Schaub confirmed that one

Back