Josh Fabia questions Dana White’s relationships with UFC female fighters

I mean, dude's a fucking dork, but people have been making insinuations about DW sampling the goods since wmma came to the ufc, so not exactly a yugely controversial statement.

Shit about to get real....View attachment 852973
Bullshit. It's well known that the only made guy in the whole org, was Frankie "Three Sticks" Ferttita. Lorenzo has the clout of being blood with him, but nerver dropped blood on a card with a Saint in it or took an oath.

And Dana was a friend of the Family and a highly regarded associate, but member?, fuggedaboutit. He's not even eye-talian maddone!.

And the new Jew crew that took over? These make the Ferttita-Maceo famiglia look like choreboys...

You honestly think that Fabia stretched Diego?
Absolutely. There's love and sex involved 100%. That's why Diego is still with him. Anyone with one tenth of a brain would have ditched that Fabia clown from the first sign of psychopathy, but since they are in some sort of a loving and sexual relationship, Diego has his feelings mixed up. Fabia mistreats him and is nothing but a bad influence for him, but he stays with him cause he loves him like a partner in an abusive relationship. We see this all the time in relationships, gay or straight.

Bullshit. It's well known that the only made guy in the whole org, was Frankie "Three Sticks" Ferttita. Lorenzo has the clout of being blood with him, but nerver dropped blood on a card with a Saint in it or took an oath.

And Dana was a friend of the Family and a highly regarded associate, but member?, fuggedaboutit. He's not even eye-talian maddone!.

And the new Jew crew that took over? These make the Ferttita-Maceo famiglia look like choreboys...

Everyone is jumping the gun on Dana being untouchable, I might have agreed 5 years ago, but in today’s climate between the homosexual implications from Cowboy and the Me2 thing , Plus in watching that interview they implied they have more dirt, this could be a PR problem on multiple levels for the UFC.

Everyone is jumping the gun on Dana being untouchable, I might have agreed 5 years ago, but in today’s climate between the homosexual implications from Cowboy and the Me2 thing , Plus in watching that interview they implied they have more dirt, this could be a PR problem on multiple levels for the UFC.

Fabia implied something? What else is new.

These guys are a joke.

Dana and shelby better not have laid a hand on Tracy Cortez because that is not the direction I wanted my fanfiction to go.

This guy is quicky changing people's opinion of Diego from "beloved legend" to "homosexual nutjob that likes getting used and abused by manlets"

Dana White's Mom already exposed him for banging ring girls...

TsY4i3k1.jpeg

Back