Blachowitz vs Nemkov

UFC should invest into signing Nemkov, thats all what ill say.

If we're counting Vadims losses from a while back shouldn't we be counting Jan's as well?
It's not necessarily that Vadim lost, it's that the guy that beat him is on a 12 fight win streak or so and has murked a ton of guys in a row.
In Jan's case i just think that his most recenr performances have just been extremely impressive from a striking and fighting standpoint.
The dude beat Izzy, size advantage or not.
Before that he beat Reyes, who most people felt beat Jon Jones and who - regardless of how people feel about it - is the only fighter to ever outland Jon Jones in significant strikes.

Reactions: MCS
Vadim finishes him in a round .. these UFC guys aren’t at that level .. old washed up Glover is still dominating everyone

Old, washed-up Ryan Bader--who was finished 5 times in the UFC and never sniffed a title shot--became the LHW and HW champ in Bellator. As usual, use the opposite logic of the GeeseGeek and you'll think clearly.

Nemkov murks him, Jan is like 40 years old beating mostly middleweights lol

If we're counting Vadims losses from a while back shouldn't we be counting Jan's as well?
tenor.gif

Vadim trains with Fedor team... that worries me and has me thinking that he will be like Fedor and never fight in the UFC. Shame really, I don't know if he would beat Jan right now but guys like him are for sure the future of the division.

The best light heavyweight which got beat by another active light heavyweight on a streak of like 10 straight finishes.
I agree, I think those who say he's not champ material in THIS LHW division is out of their mind. but we'll see

Am I the only one who's underwhelmed by Nemkov? I want Bellator's LHW div to be as good as people are saying but I just see a good boxer with good TDD. Nothing really stands out in terms of power, speed, technique. He just looks... pretty good.

Nemkov murks him, Jan is like 40 years old beating mostly middleweights lol
This is really rich coming from a Mousasi fan--a guy who's been fighting WWs along with 43-year old Machida...and avoided real competition by leaving the UFC MW division and later by avoiding the Bellator LHW tournament.

Jan >>>>>>>>>> Moo-Sissy

Am I the only one who's underwhelmed by Nemkov? I want Bellator's LHW div to be as good as people are saying but I just see a good boxer with good TDD. Nothing really stands out in terms of power, speed, technique. He just looks... pretty good.

As Bader showed, "pretty good" is all it takes to be champ in Bellator.

Jiri exists so who cares about either of them.

Also who cares about LHW. its like celebrating that Bellator have a better porta poddy.

Back