Blachowitz vs Nemkov

Well, Nemkov ultimately lost, didn't he?

As for King Mo vs Jiri: Jiri stomped him in their next fight, plus in their first fight Jiri had that fight with Nemkov we are speaking about beforehand.
So you're trying to defend Jiri at all cost lol

You know Mo was in the same tournament, right? He fought even longer than Jiri

and the second time they fought, Mo was completely shot without any functional knees left

Bader slept that version of Mo in 15 seconds
Andrew Kapel slept that version of Mo in 1 minute

It took Jiri 3 rounds to finish that version of Mo

So you're trying to defend Jiri at all cost lol

You know Mo was in the same tournament, right? He fought even longer than Jiri

and the second time they fought, Mo was completely shot without any functional knees left

Bader slept that version of Mo in 15 seconds
Andrew Kapel slept that version of Mo in 1 minute

It took Jiri 3 rounds to finish that version of Mo
Yeah, but if two fighters beat each other, the one which won the second fight, is probably superior.

As for the rest of your post:
Justin Gaethje slept Edson Barboza, whereas Khabib only decisioned him. This means Gaethje>Barboza.
Conor demolished Alvarez, whereas Dustin didn't win in such great fashion. This means that Conor>Dustin.

See what i mean?

Plus:
Jiri is 28-3, with 27 (!) of his wins coming by finish and he's on a twelve fight win-streak with 11 (!) of this wins coming by KO or TKO.

Vadim Nemkov - allegedly the best 205er in the world - is 13-2 and on an eight fight win-streak with 6 finishes, plus he actually got beat bi Jiri.

Yeah, but if two fighters beat each other, the one which won the second fight, is probably superior.

As for the rest of your post:
Justin Gaethje slept Edson Barboza, whereas Khabib only decisioned him. This means Gaethje>Barboza.
Conor demolished Alvarez, whereas Dustin didn't win in such great fashion. This means that Conor>Dustin.

See what i mean?

Plus:
Jiri is 28-3, with 27 (!) of his wins coming by finish and he's on a twelve fight win-streak with 11 (!) of this wins coming by KO or TKO.

Vadim Nemkov - allegedly the best 205er in the world - is 13-2 and on an eight fight win-streak with 6 finishes, plus he actually got beat bi Jiri.
How exactly is Jiri superior to King Mo? When Mo was still in his prime, he KTFO him silly lol

And Jiri didn't beat Nemkov, have you watched that fight? Nemkov was actually winning that round but lost because of his shitty gas tank, he gassed in his next fight against Karl as well. But he fixed that hole in his game recently

And Nemkov beat better competition than Jiri.

Quality > Quantity

Jiri beat a Bellator reject in Volkan and Reyes on 2 fight losing streak

Last edited:
Damn.
Can't people just appreciate both rosters?
I've been watching a bit more Bellator lately and it's been getting a lot better in terms of quality. I'm all for that another organization is doing well. Rumble vs Nemkov and Aj Mckee vs Pitbull are some intriguing matchups.
I still wouldn't say it's an actual competitor with the UFC, there's a long ahead them to get there. The last competition the UFC really were Pride and maybe Strikeforce.

Old, washed-up Ryan Bader--who was finished 5 times in the UFC and never sniffed a title shot--became the LHW and HW champ in Bellator. As usual, use the opposite logic of the GeeseGeek and you'll think clearly.

What's GeeseGeek?

What's GeeseGeek?
I was referring to GueseGuy, one of the trolls who always tries to make the case that Bellator fighters are superior to UFC fighters.

And Jiri didn't beat Nemkov, have you watched that fight? Nemkov was actually winning that round but lost because of his shitty gas tank,

So Jiri didn't really lose to Mo either. He lost because of his bad chin, which he fixed later. Seriously, y'all are pathetic. Losing is losing, whether it's your chin, the other guy's power, a bad gas tank, bad submission defense, etc. Nemkov absolutely lost that fight.

So Jiri didn't really lose to Mo either. He lost because of his bad chin, which he fixed later. Seriously, y'all are pathetic. Losing is losing, whether it's your chin, the other guy's power, a bad gas tank, bad submission defense, etc. Nemkov absolutely lost that fight.
He lost because of his bad gas tank which he improved recently.

He had 5 fights only and he had better skills even back then than Jiri who had 20 fights lol

Nemkov is complete these days, Jiri still has holes in his game.

You can try to spin it as much as you want, in 2021 Nemkov beats the shit out of Jiri and you know it

First Nemkov would need to get past Usada. Then we would see an average nemkov

Back