Jon Jones made the UFC after 9 months of training

I wonder how many months in did he start roiding

What was in the bottle?

o-BLACK-BABY-BOTTLE-570.jpg

What does this have to do with the price of tea in China??

I really wonder why a Shogun fan would have a problem with Jon Jones.

might be surprising to you but a lot of people haven't like jones at all for the longest time, way before the shogun fight.

aka people with brains.

might be surprising to you but a lot of people haven't like jones at all for the longest time, way before the shogun fight.

aka people with brains.

Nope. It definitely started when he started smashing pride fc stars one by one in brutal fashion.

You probably made threads about how Shogun was gonna low-kick the shit out of Jon's chicken legs right? You know, before Jon made him tap to strikes.

Jones is a scared cheating scumbag with a fragile ego

If he wasnt pissing a hole in the cup and didnt have such a great reach he probably wouldnt have had the same run his striking is really centered around him being long and his wrestling started to decline a while back

aka people with brains.
You keep your mouth shut

image-35.gif

image-35.gif

image-35.gif

His brothers were on gear when he debuted, this is known.
20 year old string bean just outmuscles everyone? it makes no sense

Never lost or koed or tapped out.goat

We haven't even seen him in trouble or hurt, even his chin is goat-like. Won the title @23, cleaned the division in little more than a year. Even if you hold PED's against him you gotta respect that.

Went on to become the youngest champion ever.

Born to be the Goat

In terms of talent, the best the ufc has ever seen. If we judge just based on talent

He was actually stripped three times if you count his interim belt.
I guess i stand corrected, lol. I honestly dont remember that. When did he hold an interim belt, and who did he fight to get it?

Back