An Absolutely Monstrous Dana White Makes Usman Look Like A Flyweight

I'm 50 and I've worked out since I was 18 years old. I've never taken any extended time off and I eat reasonably clean. Bro, it is so hard to maintain muscle mass now, ridiculously hard. I'm watching myself slowly morph into an old man, a fit old man, but an old man. When I see this I think there is always a price to pay but Dana should have the best doctors around him so perhaps he has it under control.

Just be natural and the best you can be for the benefit of the long term. Everything catches up sooner or later.

The female version of HGH among rich old women where those fishlips they injected years ago. Both make humans look like jokes. With HGH you can sit in the sofa while muscles grow and your cardio depletes. Like a bull to be slaughtered.

Dana is 220 lbs of muscle and bubble gut.
I'd say Usman prob 190lbs walking around (out of camp). maybe 195lbs tops.

Dana is probably 225 to 235lbs at a guess. He is 5'10" tall.
Of course Dana does not have to worry about USADA knocking on his door at 7am etc.....

Seriously tho. What is Dana on?
Does anyone actually know

He's 50 going on 25, but his head is growing
I'd guess he is on 300 to 350mgs of T per week plus PrimoBolan plus HGH.

something like that. I dunno, just a bit of a guess, I'm not that much of an expert on this stuff.
He has the $$$ to have the best chemicals out there and the advisors to monitor his blood results etc etc.

Seriously tho. What is Dana on?
Does anyone actually know

He's 50 going on 25, but his head is growing
Probably drinks a lot of pregnant women's urine. Tried it myself. Unfortunately I now look 50 and my head shrunk..

Honestly Dana looks like shit. He's a 50 something year old man, all that mass can't be good for his heart. He's not an athlete and never has been, it's a vanity project to make himself feel like a tough guy.

If he dropped 30 pounds he might look like a normal humam

He probably looks up a lot to Lorenzo who’s been jacked for a long time.

Barely looks like the man I met from the ole core.

5a162-16197384896088-800.jpg

I heard he's the replacement for the Frank v. Lewis fight if either of them gets hurt.

I'd say Usman prob 190lbs walking around (out of camp). maybe 195lbs tops.

Dana is probably 225 to 235lbs at a guess. He is 5'10" tall.
Of course Dana does not have to worry about USADA knocking on his door at 7am etc.....

Oh, he might.

#Pay

lol someone suggested dana had rosacea... yea, no. thats not what rosacea looks like

also this has to be sarcasm, right? flyweght? he barely looks a weight class bigger than him, if that.

He's going to have issues soon, it is not healthy to be carrying that sort of mass at that age.

Honestly Dana looks like shit. He's a 50 something year old man, all that mass can't be good for his heart. He's not an athlete and never has been, it's a vanity project to make himself feel like a tough guy.

If he dropped 30 pounds he might look like a normal humam

Brother, Dana is damn near a billionaire. That mofo has a doctor monitoring and prescribing his steroids and making sure that his health is where it needs to be.

The guys not injecting trash into his body. I will bet my life that Dana is better cardiovascular condition than 99 percent of this forum lol

Back