Elections 80 to 100k at Your Next President's Rally in NJ

It's like 90% of your brain is turned off.
Stop being so fragile, you go in threads don’t talk about the OP, reply to me with some weak insult. Take your lumps like man and when the proper opportunity rises, do research try and get a winning argument sometime. Unless you’re purposely trying to get worst poster of the year.

I don’t know how relevant it is to how the election will go, but it’s pretty gross that so many people want to turn up to watch this guy recycle election fraud lies and scapegoat immigrants.

Regarding Biden, I suspect most Dems/libs are like me: I have no desire whatsofuckingever to travel to a Biden rally to see him speak (or attempt to lol), but also would rather be waterboarded daily than cast a vote for Trump.

I don’t know how relevant it is to how the election will go, but it’s pretty gross that so many people want to turn up to watch this guy recycle election fraud lies and scapegoat immigrants.

Regarding Biden, I suspect most Dems/libs are like me: I have no desire whatsofuckingever to travel to a Biden rally to see him speak (or attempt to lol), but also would rather be waterboarded daily than cast a vote for Trump.
This is basically the case.

Trumps base is smaller but WAY more passionate.

Biden will ride the Blue No Matter Who Crew.

I’m entirely certain any democrat put forward outside of Hillary would beat Trump.

Meanwhile, he's also now openly courting the "upper class" promising yet another tax cut. Biden's absolutely driving me nuts with the deficits he's running and doesn't seem to care but a big chunk of that is from the combination of Bush and Trump's tax policies. We need basically a handful of years back around 19% of GDP from tax revenues and honestly, it should come from the mega, mega wealthy... and I'm not talking about doctors and lawyers pulling in 750k a year, I'm talking about about a dozen of the largest companies and people pulling in millions. That, a slighty hike in the FICO, and some welcomed cuts to some of the pork-ish defense spending and we'd be in a much better place. We don't need to retire a majority of our debt, just a reasonable portfion of it to get the overall interest spend under control.

Never mind can't edit due to the dubs.

Apparently it was for supporting summary executions which, when phrased like that, was probably the wrong thing to do.
Was it for a certain type of 'attracted persons'? Mods protect that bunch with a fervor that is terrifying.

you will be alright....... buddy the world don't end or start with biden or trump..... all we care about is you pay your taxes.. so us liberals can collect our food stamps...... and pay for my kids.. clothes

That's nothing, the most popular candidate in electoral history is no stranger to massive rallies of his own, with tens of people in attendance at some of his rallies, and as many as 1/3 of them weren't even paid to be there.

iu
He's had decent turn outs last time...

1715524997809.png

1715525019839.png

you will be alright....... buddy the world don't end or start with biden or trump..... all we care about is you pay your taxes.. so us liberals can collect our food stamps...... and pay for my kids.. clothes
Blue states pay moee than their fair share of taxes while many red states get back more from the government than they pay in.
Blue states are also less dependent on the federal government on the whole than red states are. The truth is, blue states largely subsidize benefits for red states.
—But some red states sure are “owning the libs” by refusing that federal money and simply letting low-income hungry children in their state suffer. You must feel so proud.

So cut the bullshit.

Blue states pay moee than their fair share of taxes while many red states get back more from the government than they pay in.
Blue states are also less dependent on the federal government on the whole than red states are. The truth is, blue states largely subsidize benefits for red states.
—But some red states sure are “owning the libs” by refusing that federal money and simply letting low-income hungry children in their state suffer. You must feel so proud.

So cut the bullshit.
bro look i am riding on top of the wagon... just please pay your taxes my kids need to eat... and i got another on the way...... without hard working Americans like you... we would be hungry....

and maybe you should look into population playing a factor... and BTW i see these hungry kids everywhere i go in these red states... you ready to start a go fund me lets feed America...

you are a clown do your part pay your taxes and enjoy being waterboarded in 2024 loser LOLLLL

bro look i am riding on top of the wagon... just please pay your taxes my kids need to eat... and i got another on the way...... without hard working Americans like you... we would be hungry....

and maybe you should look into population playing a factor... and BTW i see these hungry kids everywhere i go in these red states... you ready to start a go fund me lets feed America...

you are a clown do your part pay your taxes and enjoy being waterboarded in 2024 loser LOLLLL
Your kids are welcome for the free handout bud, I’m always happy to work for the greater good. You can do the same by not passing on your retarded genes to anyone else. <lol><lmao>

Your kids are welcome for the free handout bud, I’m always happy to work for the greater good. You can do the same by not passing on your retarded genes to anyone else. <lol><lmao>
thanks bud i was thinking of moving the family out to cali... i heard they giving minimum 20 dollar a hour to work at the burger king..... i think my family and i can make it on that big wage increase.... hopefully we can live close by to work maybe in a tent or something.... you recommend coleman brand?? will it hold up against the weather?? for my family???

and also i need a good pair of non slip so i don't step in shit or piss walking to work in my great amazing liberal ran state and city....

Stop being so fragile, you go in threads don’t talk about the OP, reply to me with some weak insult. Take your lumps like man and when the proper opportunity rises, do research try and get a winning argument sometime. Unless you’re purposely trying to get worst poster of the year.

Grow up.

Seriously, you spit out memes and regurgitate anything the chuckleheads you follow post, and accuse anyone who isn't as stupid and thoughtless as you of being a partisan hack. How many times have you reposted Ngo, a known liar and propagandist who was embedded with the Proud Boys (but never reported on them) and fakes a British accent whenever he's being recorded? How many times have you called others antisemites while reposting Miles Cheong, a guy with years of Jew hating neo Nazi rhetoric in his history? I showed you some of the stuff he's posted, you obviously never commented.

Do I mindlessly spit out memes or repost what others are saying? I post what I believe is true and defend those posts, and on occasion (Rittenhouse) I change my position.

Every time you say "knows what a woman is" you're just admitting you don't understand the difference between sex and gender. Every time you say a man can't get pregnant you're admitting you don't understand what it means to be a trans man.

People even a tiny bit smarter than you know the difference between sex and gender, and "what is a woman" won't get the only answer you'd accept unless you ask "what is a cis woman". Even then that answer would probably be wrong because even sex at birth isn't a hard binary and a lot of women would actually fail to meet the required criteria.

There are six common sex karyotypes and four rare ones, and that's just ONE of the exceptions. Stop pretending you're smart by being so stupid.

There are areas where even accepting gender over sex at birth I completely agree that there are areas of contention, like trans people in competitive sport or in changing and rest rooms. Maybe if you tried treating them like human beings and stopped dehumanizing them, we could find acceptable solutions together like decent people.

The plant where I work is a pretty new building and has three bathrooms. One for men, one for women, and a smaller one with a locking door that's unisex. We have no trans employees but if we ever do, we're prepared.

and also i need a good pair of non slip so i don't step in shit or piss walking to work in my great amazing liberal ran state and city....

Porta potties seem like the easy answer here.

If they're too expensive, I guess it isn't that big a problem.

He probably has a worm in it like RFK.

I have it on good authority that didn't actually happen. There is no parasite that crawls into your brain, nibbles a bit and dies, leaving a worm corpse behind. It's likely a story he came up with while his divorce was pending to limit what he'd have to pay in alimony.

Pretty crazy guy with an excess of imagination.

I have it on good authority that didn't actually happen. There is no parasite that crawls into your brain, nibbles a bit and dies, leaving a worm corpse behind. It's likely a story he came up with while his divorce was pending to limit what he'd have to pay in alimony.

Pretty crazy guy with an excess of imagination.
I know. I thought it was pretty clearly a joke, man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammywells
Back