Don't be an idiot

A cop like me gets to come and tell you you're a moron, then write a report saying the same...
I figured that's what happens and I didn't want it on my record so I just wrapped it myself.

120858.jpeg

120857.jpeg

Here's where it went through part of the couch and into the work out equipment. You can see blood spatters on the box next to it from initially walking by looking for something to cover the wound.
120877.jpeg

Last edited:
I figured that's what happens and I didn't want it on my record so I just wrapped it myself.

View attachment 858835

View attachment 858836

Here's where it went through part of the couch and into the work out equipment. You can see blood spatters on the box next to it from initially walking by looking for something to cover the wound.
View attachment 858842
Serious man, make sure that shit doesn't get infected. Thats a pretty nasty exit wound.

could have been so much worse, a guy i went to HS with was messing around with a loaded gun and accidentally shot it through a wall and into a girls head at a party

hope you recover quickly, guns like many other things such as motor vehicles are extremely dangerous

could have been so much worse, a guy i went to HS with was messing around with a loaded gun and accidentally shot it through a wall and into a girls head at a party

hope you recover quickly, guns like many other things such as motor vehicles are extremely dangerous
Yeah, I am lucky. This was a wake up call. Never again

View attachment 858835

View attachment 858836

View attachment 858842

Alright, curiosity got the best of me.

Damn, bro. :eek:

Good luck avoiding the green gang. I'd probably suck it up and have the conversation with the piggies.

I was training with a live magazine and wasn't being careful enough. Racked a round in and didn't realize it. If I had been smart I would've checked prior

Maybe there's a hole in the market for weighted snap-caps.

@Protectandserve you've probably had a lot more insight into seeing hollowpoints expand in people. I'm surprised it got that much expansion through so little tissue tbh. He must have some top quality hollows.

@Robocok I know you don't want to but man that really needs medical attention, gangrene and all sorts of issues can come from a wound like that. I think you'll just have to cop this one on the chin.

@Protectandserve you've probably had a lot more insight into seeing hollowpoints expand in people. I'm surprised it got that much expansion through so little tissue tbh. He must have some top quality hollows.

@Robocok I know you don't want to but man that really needs medical attention, gangrene and all sorts of issues can come from a wound like that. I think you'll just have to cop this one on the chin.
We'll see. I think it's ok. It's covered all the time and I'm changing it regularly. Already feels way better than it did.

It's a luger round, might be Winchester. On the positive, I no longer worry about the efficacy of the 9mm caliber.

Last edited:
We'll see. I think it's ok. It's covered all the time and I'm changing it regularly. Already feels way better than it did.

It's a luger round, might be Winchester. On the positive, I no longer worry about the efficacy of the 9mm caliber.
Are you planning a mass shooting and thats why you won't seek medical attention? Or not allowed to have fire arms? You've got a gotdamn hole in your hand, i dont see it just getting better. I had a gnarly burn I didn't get medical for on my hand. Almost the same area. Took about 8 months to heal, multiple infections included. And that wasn't a hole, but a burn the size of half a dollar bill. I dunno man, your stubbornness may bite you in the ass on this decision.

Are you planning a mass shooting and thats why you won't seek medical attention? Or not allowed to have fire arms? You've got a gotdamn hole in your hand, i dont see it just getting better. I had a gnarly burn I didn't get medical for on my hand. Almost the same area. Took about 8 months to heal, multiple infections included. And that wasn't a hole, but a burn the size of half a dollar bill. I dunno man, your stubbornness may bite you in the ass on this decision.
Agreed, while the cops might call you a dumb cunt it's much better to be safe than sorry on this one. Moment you get a bit of gangrene your hand is basically fucked unless they only have to amputate half.

I hope you have correctly cleaned it and got all the gunshot residue/residual powder off the wound or you're simply begging for a hectic infection.

I know a guy did the same thing he just got a new gun from a friend and when he went to clean it he shot his hand ,he went to the ER . My brother shot himself through the leg trying to quick draw it went in the top of his thigh and out the bottom just made a hole no bones he wrapped it in toilet paper and duck tape that was 30 years ago and he's still alive

Back