• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Woodley training in boxing/mma fans making excuses early.

Irabbs

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I'm seeing mma fans saying Woodley has less experience in boxing then jake paul yet he's been training in boxing camps For years and years. In terms of training Woodley has more in boxing then Paul does. No excuses if he loses. I think he wins by KO. Paul hasn't faced anyone who can punch yet and Woodley will surprise him.

That's because MMA fans have concluded that MMA fighters aren't as good at boxing as professional boxers. Crazy, I know. MMA fans have some real outside the box thinking to find their way to that kind of logic, huh?o_O

I don't wanna list his injuries, but combined with his age and gun shyness - we all have a legit reason to be worried.

That said... it makes no sense if he can't pull it off. MMA boxing is a myth if he bottles it.

That's because MMA fans have concluded that MMA fighters aren't as good at boxing as professional boxers. Crazy, I know. MMA fans have some real outside the box thinking to find their way to that kind of logic, huh?o_O

Didn't know jake paul was a professional boxer. Erm am I missing something here?

MMA fighter trains throwing punches? What a revelation.

Looking at comments here you would have thought Woodley has 0 training in boxing. I was just posting to make a point that he has atleast some training in a boxing ring. Didn't gsp use roach in the bisping fight? I'm sure quite a few ufc fighters used boxing coaches one time or another. Whether it helped or not I don't know but they have exposed to some boxing training obv. Striking is diff in the ufc ofcourse and normal boxing won't help however like I said Woodley has trained in the wildcard gym a few times over the years so he must have picked up some things. He wins by KO iko.

What do you call a guy who gets paid to box on showtime?

Are u calling Paul a decent boxer? Based on 3 fights against a youtuber, basketball player and one of the worst strikers in the ufc? Showtime are just cashing in ain't they? Makes sense as Paul is popular. Popular doesn't mean good.

Looking at comments here you would have thought Woodley has 0 training in boxing. I was just posting to make a point that he has atleast some training in a boxing ring. Didn't gsp use roach in the bisping fight? I'm sure quite a few ufc fighters used boxing coaches one time or another. Whether it helped or not I don't know but they have exposed to some boxing training obv. Striking is diff in the ufc ofcourse and normal boxing won't help however like I said Woodley has trained in the wildcard gym a few times over the years so he must have picked up some things. He wins by KO iko.
I hope you're right. But I don't think you will be.

The rematch clause gives me a bit of hope. Maybe Paul is chinny.

Yeah except Tyron is 39 years old and is a shell of his former self. When you’re washed up you’re washed up. You could throw Anderson Silva in the boxing ring with amateurs and he would get KOed these days.

Let's see how Anderson does lol. He's fighting Julio Cesar Chaves Jr soon.

I don’t see how Jake Paul wins. Tyron should be able to easily handle him. Knocking out a fat old askren who has the worst striking in mma doesn’t convince me he is any good.

Back