Woodley training in boxing/mma fans making excuses early.

Didn't know jake paul was a professional boxer. Erm am I missing something here?
Professional(adjective)-a person who gets paid as a result of them being competent or skilled in a particular activity.

I'm inclined to agree. You are missing something....here.o_O

Didn't know jake paul was a professional boxer. Erm am I missing something here?

Regardless of your personal opinion of Jake Paul, he is a professional boxer. And that’s why these mma idiots will continue to get clowned, because they underestimate how good someone is that only focuses on boxing.

Let's see how Anderson does lol. He's fighting Julio Cesar Chaves Jr soon.

I refuse to watch Andy fight anymore, it’s too hard to watch. He hasn’t beaten anyone good in his own sport in 10 years, he will get demolished in boxing.

Reactions: JKS
That's because MMA fans have concluded that MMA fighters aren't as good at boxing as professional boxers. Crazy, I know. MMA fans have some real outside the box thinking to find their way to that kind of logic, huh?o_O

I'm not trying to be argumentative, but your statement while true, I don't understand how it applies in the case of Woodley vs. Jake Paul.

The question here is if a professional MMA fighter is as good at boxing as an amateur Youtuber. I don't think this fight settles anything about MMA fighters not being as good at boxing as professional boxers.

It's as if CM Punk fights Pro boxer Canelo in MMA.... That doesn't really settle any argument about either sport.

I'm not being argumentative, but your statement while true, I don't understand how it applies in the case of Woodley vs. Jake Paul.

The question here is if a professional MMA fighter is as good at boxing as an amateur Youtuber. I don't think this fight settles anything about MMA fighters not being as good at boxing as professional boxers.

It's as if CM Punk fights Pro boxer Canelo in MMA.... That doesn't really settle any argument about either sport.
Is that actually up for debate?

Which why Jake begged for an immediate rematch clause. It’s very possible he’s going to wake up looking at the lights and he knows it. After his first loss we will see who Jake really is.

Tyron may be almost 40 and may have lost some speed but the power is still there. If he truly is 4” shorty than JP he better protecting that bread basket.

I'm not being argumentative, but your statement while true, I don't understand how it applies in the case of Woodley vs. Jake Paul.

It's as if CM Punk fights Pro boxer Ryan Garcia in MMA.... That doesn't really settle any argument about either sport.
I think I see the part you're missing. That "pro-youtuber" you speak of, has been taking boxing very seriously for many years. Now, I'm not saying he's great at it....not by any means. Truth is, the verdict isn't clear yet.

I can say this much. There are definitely low-end pro boxers that JP can beat at boxing.

Professional(adjective)-a person who gets paid as a result of them being competent or skilled in a particular activity.

I'm inclined to agree. You are missing something....here.o_O

Maybe I worded it wrong. I mean is Paul actually any good? As mma fans are saying Woodley will lose to basically a youtuber who's fought 2 nobodies and 1 former mma fighter who is the worst striker in all of mma.

Maybe I worded it wrong. I mean is Paul actually any good? As mma fans are saying Woodley will lose to basically a youtuber who's fought 2 nobodies and 1 former mma fighter who is the worst striker in all of mma.
I think we as MMA fans initially scoffed at JP's boxing skillset. Pretty sure most of us are a bit more open-minded to the idea of him....well, not sucking as much as we thought.

I think we as MMA fans initially scoffed at JP's boxing skillset. Pretty sure most of us are a bit more open-minded to the idea of him....well, not sucking as much as we thought.

Based on what though? Him knocking out askren?

Based on what though? Him knocking out askren?
I dunno man...there's umteen million threads talking about it. Go. Read. Learn.

I dunno man...there's umteen million threads talking about it. Go. Read. Learn.

No I'm asking your opinion not others. Or do you just parrot everyone else's opinions?

I think I see the part you're missing. That "pro-youtuber" you speak of, has been taking boxing very seriously for many years. Now, I'm not saying he's great at it....not by any means. Truth is, the verdict isn't clear yet.

I can say this much. There are definitely low-end pro boxers that JP can beat at boxing.
Hum…. Jeez, so any non-pro who has been training boxing seriously for a few years is sufficient to represent the sport of boxing…. I mean, at least a golden gloves finalist right?

Isn’t that like saying it’s fine for CM Punk to represent MMA vs a Pro Boxer in an MMA fight?

Like it or not, Woodley is representing UFC and MMA in a fight against Jake Paul. If he loses, mma is gonna be on suicide watch

Only if you include those that don't apply context. Fight is A circus and shouldbt be taken seriously. You'd think that wouldn't need spelling out.

Back