Media Dana White says he made mistake when he promised health benefits. He responded to wrong comment

Eg8LGJTU4AEu7_5.jpg

How about a follow up question......Dana, don't you think MMA fighters suffer long-term health issues? Don't you feel ethical and moral responsibility?
Dana when seriously considering giving fighters long-term health benefits.......
200.gif
Why would he feel ethical responsibility for the choices of others?
Some of you people are oddly into infantilizing adults.

Can someone put his face on Al Franken of Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them? And change 'Right' to UFC? Any other changes would just be a cherry on top. I just know this book exists and fits Dana perfectly - no politics implied here. This could be a gem. If there is a post of this already you all know of scorn me and please give link, lol. Or if there is a correct place to request memey things.
741099fbebbef1f56a8d1a273eccd776.jpg

How about a follow up question......Dana, don't you think MMA fighters suffer long-term health issues? Don't you feel ethical and moral responsibility?
Dana when seriously considering giving fighters long-term health benefits.......
200.gif

His response would have been:

"Listen, you don't have to do THIS for a living ok!!!! Like I am looking for real fighters! Bad motherfuckers that wanna fight! If you are worried about your fucking health or you got some fucking peanut allergy or some shitty gluten free diet, then maybe you should do something else for a living. This is not for you!!!"

Why would he feel ethical responsibility for the choices of others?
Some of you people are oddly into infantilizing adults.

Well it’s a choice that his fighters make but his company benefits off of. Ethically he should always look at keeping his employees safe and one way is health benefits. The covid virus hit America and the US government gave out stimulus checks and halted rent payments that they did not have too. They could have let a good majority of the US population starve or lose out.

Why should the US government infantilize adults, if you are American, and got a stimulus check then return that check.

Big Bald is going to hell, but he already knows that.

Bronstetter needs to stop calling himself a journalist considering his willingness to shuck for Big Bald.

Well it’s a choice that his fighters make but his company benefits off of. Ethically he should always look at keeping his employees safe and one way is health benefits. The covid virus hit America and the US government gave out stimulus checks and halted rent payments that they did not have too. They could have let a good majority of the US population starve or lose out.

Why should the US government infantilize adults, if you are American, and got a stimulus check then return that check.
That's quite the strawman that you're fighting.
Lol did you think you had a point? Jesus.

I know you haven't fought or signed a contract. But the shit literally says there are long term health risks, severe injury risk up to and including death.
They sign for the money on the contract, or they go get a real job.

Reactions: lsa
Back