IZZY STILL HAS GYNO??? (Pics) plus has new idea instead of dry humping if win?

It’s up to the individual and we all like different athletes for different things so nothing against you for disliking him. One thing I will say about Izzy that I respect and like is that he doesn’t seem fake. He can be annoying, immature and cringe as fuck. More importantly to me though, is that he seems genuine. I’ve never perceived him as this fake guy because he doesn’t come off that way. People dislike him for whatever reason but the dude legit seems like he’s just being him. Massive respect for that in a sport littered with fakeness and insincerity.
Very good point. Watching a Colby or the other fake personas out there make me appreciate anyone who is themselves. And Israel is a straight killer who always puts on incredible fights.

Sherdog =
BadAdmirableIndochinesetiger-max-1mb.gif
man's av is of a guy humping another man. TBF I also have a pretty sus av

It really is pretty odd to have gyno on only one side, has anyone ever seen this before?

Vettori is dressed like he’s going to a business conference while Adesanya is dressed like he’s DTF and headed to a circuit party.
giphy.gif

30 year old men don't randomly just grow a titty, that can only happen by altering your hormones. Taking testosterone creates an equal rise in estrogen that has to be treated with E-blockers or else you end up with high levels of both hormones and the side effects thereof.. Izzy forgot that e-blocker in his cycle hence the titty, probably got it lipo'ed but its still kinda noticeable.

Example?

I follow Bodybuilding pretty closely, and everyone I've ever seen with gyno has it on both sides
It can affect one or both. Definitely not set in stone either way. They are separate parts of the body so one side can be more prone than the other. When the side that is more prone gets it the person usually will take something to stop it from growing.

It can affect one or both. Definitely not set in stone either way. They are separate parts of the body so one side can be more prone than the other. When the side that is more prone gets it the person usually will take something to stop it from growing.
You're probably right, but do you have an example? I've seen hundreds of people with gyno and they always have it on both sides

30 year old men don't randomly just grow a titty, that can only happen by altering your hormones. Taking testosterone creates an equal rise in estrogen that has to be treated with E-blockers or else you end up with high levels of both hormones and the side effects thereof.. Izzy forgot that e-blocker in his cycle hence the titty, probably got it lipo'ed but its still kinda noticeable.
Exactly..pretty obvious the guy used steroids before the costa fight but he can do wtf he wants i guess...

Back