IZZY looks sorta off?

welldone

i steal avatars
@Blue
Reaction score
anyone else notice? i cant put my finger on it though...........

I thought Vertori won every round.
For every leg kick Izzy through, Martin landed a double jab and a cross. Landed way more punches to the head.
Not sure what everyone else was watching

Looked the same as in their first fight, could not get any punches off at all. His striking is way overrated apart from kicks.

yea. not so confident. it seems. Jan messed his psyche up a little

He didn't look great but Vettori was content to feint his double jab and do nothing instead of taking advantage of that

israel is jds aftter the cain beatings. he will never be the same

He hasnt looked that good against guys with a grappling threat

both Marvin fights, Kelvin, Jan, Yoel, he even looked kinda bad against Tavares early and dropped a round or 2

Jan would dominate him worse in a rematch prolly finish him on the ground

Looked the same as in their first fight, could not get any punches off at all. His striking is way overrated apart from kicks.
Agreed.

He's a lot like Barboza. Someone who is considered to have great striking but the hands are just lacking compared to the kicks

I feel like a long break would benefit him. Activity is nice and stuff but those fight camps take a toll at some point.

He has to be one of the most active fighters today and I think a break would do his body well

King couldn't finish a can like Vettori. Silva would've had him out there in 2.

Marvin controlled the cage. It’s hard to generate power moving backwards the entire fight.

i thought he was getting hit by punches he shouldn't have even though none of them hurt him, there was one in the last rd where he badly telegraphed a body shot and Vettori landed a glancing left hand, if that was somebody else Adesanya could've been hurt there. i thought there were tons of spots for him to counter Vettori and instead he played it safe when he realized Vettori had no answer to close the distance or a counter for the low kick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back